11.

~Vic pov~
Kellin and I have been dating for a few weeks now and I think it's going really well. Since we're together so often I have less time to get caught up in my thoughts and depress myself and Kellin has been drinking significantly less. We don't do a lot together, just watch movies and do homework. Every once in a while we'll babysit for Lucy and Jake if they need us to, although secretly I just love watching Kellin with the kids.

"Vic?"

Kellin interrupts my train of thought and my attention moves to him. We're cuddling in my bed with a show playing as background noise, Kellin laying is on top of me, and our legs are tangled together.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Pretty much just how cute you are," I say truthfully.

He props himself up so we're face to face.

"I'm not that cute," he says with a nose wrinkle. The nose wrinkle is fucking adorable, proving my point.

"You really are."

Before he can argue I lean up and capture his lips, pulling him down to kiss me. He makes a little squeak of surprise but melts into me, moving his buttery soft lips against mine. I slide my tongue into his mouth and he opens it willingly, almost like he's inviting me in, like he's been waiting for this. We've made out a few times but today there's this energy between us, this electric charge on our skin that makes me want to pull him closer and touch him all over.

Our tongues dance and slide together until Kellin lets a small moan into my mouth and I can't help it, my hips have a mind of their own as they move upward and grind my groin against him. He moves his knees up so he's straddling me and soon we're grinding against each other, his hands buried in my hair, tugging it in a way that nearly makes me groan, and my palms cupping his ass.

I try to enjoy what I have. I try to enjoy the way his tongue feels against mine, the small noises he keeps making, the way our erections feel pressing together. I don't need more, I don't need more, I don't need more.

I need more.

Without warning, I wrap my arms around Kellin and roll over, laying him gently on his back before I connect our lips again. He breaks away for a moment, tugging on my shirt and looking a little shy.

"Are you sure?" I ask, breathing heavily.

"Yeah, as long as no one is home."

"We're alone," I assure him.

He smiles and I take my shirt off in one swift motion and then resume my previous position on top of my boyfriend. His hands start in my hair again but quickly drop to my shoulders and then slide down my chest, feeling my skin and spending a particularly long time on my stomach. I guess he has made multiple comments about liking my abs.

I thought I might feel embarrassed about my arms, the scars and cuts standing out against my otherwise smooth, tan skin, but I feel completely comfortable and safe with Kellin.

"Please," Kellin whimpers, pressing his hips up against me.

"What?" I ask, slowing my movements. Maybe he changed his mind and would like to stop.

"I need- I'd like to take off my clothes." He stammers, his cheeks flushing a deep red.

I can't help but smile.

"Okay."

I take the bottom of his t-shirt in my hands and carefully take it off of him, revealing some green and yellow bruises on his torso, but nothing too concerning. Certainly nothing new.