3

Harry

The drive to Serena's was pretty silent.

She was pretty much knocked out, her head leaning up against the passenger window.

"Hey... you okay?" I asked her, noticing how she doubled over slightly, her hand resting on her forehead.

"Pull over." She groaned suddenly, sitting up straight. I glanced over at her and saw her clasp her hand over her mouth.

I knew what that meant.

I sighed, and steered the car over to the side of the road where she immediately opened her door and threw up.

"Are you okay?" I asked her again as she wiped her mouth and pulled herself back into the car. She cleared her throat and reached for the bottle of water in the cup holder, avoiding my eyes.

"Yeah... I'm fine." She muttered, and after a few seconds I took the car out of park and began driving again.

The next few minutes were composed of a very awkward silence, and I had no idea why.

"We have to tell her." She blurted abruptly, turning to me and looking at me with low eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, and she sat back in the seat and sighed.

"What happened five years ago," she told me, and I knew immediately what she was talking about.

Five years ago, right after Amanda had made her decision and left with Josie and Jack after she graduated, I made a terrible mistake.

Serena stopped by at the house to drop off one of Josie's toys since I was closer, and I invited her inside.

She could tell I was lonely and maybe just a little depressed about the fact that I was in love with Amanda and she didn't love me back.

So we had a few drinks and I told her everything that I never had the chance to say to Amanda.

She comforted me, reassured me that I would get over her eventually. She told me that Amanda had expressed to her that she was happy with Jack and her decision.

Maybe it was because she was so comforting and that's what I needed in my short moment of sadness and regret, but we slept together.

Something that I already forgot ever since.

"Christ, Serena." I breathed, pinching the bridge in between my nose and she leaned up against the door and stared out the window.

"She deserves to know I mean-

"You're right. She does." I agreed and she whipped around to look at me, clearly taken aback.

"Wait what?"

"What happened was a mistake... I was stupid and upset and lonely and it shouldn't have happened." I told her. "But it did and even though I just want to forget about it... she should know." I explained, surprisingly feeling calm as I pulled into her driveway and parked. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"It's just... I don't know I maybe, thought that if you... didn't want to tell her, then that meant you were..." She slurred, trailing off and I could tell by her tone exactly what she meant, and that scared me.

I was actually shocked.

"Serena... I don't know what you were expecting to happen but we're married," I emphasized. "She's the love of my life. I mean there's nothing else to say." I told her, and she just looked at me with a blank stare.

The way she was looking at me, how weird she was acting the other day it made sense. But it didn't at the same time, because she's Amanda's best friend.