14. Grocery Shopping

"What are you guys doing?"

Two pairs of eyes turned my way, the offenders frozen mid-jump as I stared incredulously at them. Hinata cleared his throat, and hastily hopped off my couch.

Leaving Kageyama to glare at Hinata and mumble under his breath, something about a stupid bastard, respectively.

I tapped my foot, crossing my arms as I waited for an excuse but the two halves of a whole idiot were too busy pointing fingers and having a yelling match.

"They had a bet to see who could jump higher using the couch," a deep drawn out voice muttered from behind me. I turned around with an eyebrow raised.

Sure enough, Tsukishima was leaning on the wall looking towards the two with a disinterested stare, scrunching his nose before returning his attention to me.

He pushed off the wall making his way towards me and rubbed his temples, "do you know how idiotic it is to have a spare key where anyone could find it?"

I smirked, and looked up to him. He continued staring at me with an eyebrow raised probably not seeing the amusement I found.

I shrugged, "You worry too much."

I started to slip off my shoes, subtly looking for the two other guests. Tsukki seemed to read my mind and waved a hand in the direction of my kitchen, "something about raiding your food..." he sighed.

I knew they would be disappointed in my artillery and chuckled. Meals were hard to come by with my set of skills in the kitchen.

Tsukishima raised his eyebrow but said nothing.

Speaking of which, "AYANA SAN WHERE IS YOUR FOOD?!" Two heads peaked around the corner in dismay, waiting for an answer.

Like I guessed, the duo came out of my kitchen with nothing but bags of fruit snacks and scraps of fast food leftovers, looking unimpressed with their scavenged food.

"Hey, I just moved here," I huffed. "I haven't exactly gone grocery shopping, yet."

Yachi just shook her head in disappointment at me before her eyes lit up.

"Why don't we all go shopping right now?"

"But I just took off my shoes..." I sighed.

Of course, the thought of who was going to pay ran through my head. Did they even think of that?

I was content with living off fast food for a while longer...

Yamaguchi seemed to agree and started his way towards the door while Tsukki shook his head, "We should probably talk about your inability to take care of yourself."

"I can take care of myself just fine, thank you very much."

"Oh yeah, that much is very clear by the empty kitchen and poorly hidden key, and-"

"Okay I get it!" I rolled my eyes.

I could practically hear the sarcasm oozing from his voice.

He opened the door and rolled his eyes when no one moved.

"Are we going shopping for this child or no?"

Before I could strangle him I felt two large hands pulling me back by my upper arm. Looking over my shoulder I relaxed when I saw Yamaguchi's kind eyes, letting Tsukishima off the hook, for now.

I noticed Yams give his tall best friend a warning look to which he replied with a small shrug and a snicker.

Finally, everyone decided to get moving.