28th of September 2013

Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat
I'm just trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat

"Harry hurry up! We're going to be late!" Louis shouted.

Harry took one last look in the mirror before he stepped out of the bathroom of the hotel they were staying at in Perth in Australia. They played a show earlier, continuing their Take Me Home tour after their little break. Now they had a wedding to attend.

After they made up they had gone home to their apartment and they made love for the first time in a long time and they both cried happy tears afterward when they lay in bed snuggling. That was when Louis had come up with the crazy idea that they should get married on the 28th. He had very convincing arguments. The first one was that he didn't want to wait because he really wanted to marry him. If that didn't melt him into a puddle he didn't know what would. The second argument was that he wanted to associate the number 28 with something else than the worse breakup in history (Louis' words, he could be a little theatrical but he loved him for it) considering they broke up on the 28th of August. He couldn't argue against that. The third reason was that they were far away from England and wouldn't have their label and management breathing down their neck. That settled it. That and the fact that Harry couldn't wait to be able to call Louis his husband, his spouse for life. 

They had told the boys the next day and Niall had burst out crying and hugged them both.
"I'm so happy!"

Liam and Zayn had also congratulated them with big smiles on display.
"We're not really sure how we're gonna make this happen." Louis said.

"Leave it all to me." Niall said.

Within the next few days, Niall had booked flight tickets to Australia and hotel rooms for Louis' and Harry's families. He had let out a long string of swearing words when he found out that it was illegal for two males to get married in Australia. He saw the disappointment on Harry's and Louis' faces so he hit Google.
"Aha! You can get married in New Zealand! They legalized same-sex marriage on the 19th of August this year! Fuck Australia! I can't believe they won't allow same-sex marriage. It's 2013 for fucks sake."

He immediately started to google churches and a half-hour later he was talking to a priest in New Zealand.
"We got a church and a priest! Now we just need a private jet."

Harry and Louis just stared at him. Niall had gone crazy.

But when they touched ground in Australia their families were already in New Zealand. They played their show for a full house and they were all in good spirit.

A car took them to their hotel after the show so they could put on their wedding suits before they flew over to New Zealand. Harry walked out of the bathroom and Louis gasped.
"You look beautiful, baby. Absolutely breathtaking."

Niall had hired two different limos and Zayn rode with Louis while Harry, Niall, and Liam took the other one. They drove to a private airplane field and got on board the private plane Niall had hired. It was a three-hour flight so they were cutting it close. Thank God the concert had started early for once. They would be in New Zealand by 23.00.

They rushed over to the church as soon as they landed and were greeted by their family members and Ed Sheeran. They took the front, and everybody sat down. Louis held Harry's hand and smiled at him through tears.

The priest kept it short and after they said their"I do's" they exchanged rings and kissed. Everybody cheered and cried.
"We're married." Harry breathed out with a dimpled smile.

"I love you, Mr. Tomlinson." Louis said with glittery eyes.

"I love you too Mr. Styles." Harry grinned.

"Styles-Tomlinson?" Louis suggested.

"Yes." Harry beamed.

Niall had rented a beautiful ballroom at a fancy hotel where they held the wedding reception. Ed sang while they had their first dance and the whole night was perfect and something they would cherish and remember for the rest of their lives.  

They crashed into bed at the honeymoon suite in the early morning and they made love for the first time as a married couple, whispering "I love you's" the whole time. They finally fell asleep. Louis was spooning Harry from behind and held him close to his chest.

They flew back to Perth the next morning after they said their goodbyes to their families. Harry had tweeted at the breakfast table, wanting to honor last night's amazing event. Louis smiled when he read it.

@Harry_Styles
We don't need no piece of paper from the city hall.

Then Harry's mum sent a tweet as well.

@MrsAnneTwist
Good decision Louis.

Louis looked up with a happy smile and Anne smiled back at him.
"Thank you, Anne. Best decision I ever made."

"Call me mum, sweetie." Anne answered.

Harry hugged him and he felt so loved. He continued to look through Twitter.
"Ed! Nice tweet yesterday!"

"I know." Ed winked.

Louis showed it to Harry.

@edsheeran
My best friend is getting married today. Mega awesome wicked cool.

Louis cackled out loud when he saw Eleanor's tweet.

@EleanorJCalder
I'm so bored of this now...

"Does she know?" He asked Niall.

"I might have mentioned it, like a minute ago. She can't tell anyone  about it anyway because of her contract." Niall winked.

"Savage!" Louis chuckled.

They did their second show in Perth and continued their tour after that. They didn't know what the future had in store for them but they would face it together as husbands. They were each others forever after.

The End