Chapter 1

The buzzing sound of my alarm clock went off and I stopped it the moment I heard the first sound of it.

That is my alarm clock signal for me to wake up, I wasn't in the mood to wake up now. Last weekend has been hectic for me. There were so many reasons behind my hectic week and all of them were related to only one person.

Mr. Siddhanth Sen.

My boss and eventually the owner of the Sen Enterprises.

Sen enterprises is a huge software company and due to its high demand in this 21st century, we are one of the top five enterprises in Canada.

Anyway, my reason behind the hectic week is as follows.

First, I had a fight with my boss's girlfriend in my office while I was showing him some reports and she, as usual, was fighting with me for an unknown reason.

Well, it wasn't an unknown reason but yeah the reason behind the fight as she was in a 'Doubt' that I am having an affair with him.

I mean seriously. She doesn't even believe her boyfriend. No doubt, she is a weird woman.

The second reason for my headache is that ever since I have joined this company, I noticed that she has always been keeping an eye on me, which is quite weird as I keep my distance from my boss ever since the first day! Due to her this weird behavior, I even wrote my resignation letter in the second week of joining this office. She has been fighting with me for that long time!

Yeah, you heard it right, I had always kept my resignation letter with me ever since we had our first fight. I know I know. I may now seem like Akshay Kumar from the "Main Khiladi Tu Anari" movie but I didn't have any other choice.

Shanaya was getting on my nerves since the first day.

Yes, her name is Shanaya.

By the way, her name suits her. She is a spoilt rich girl who only loves to spend money on everything she likes.

Due to her, I have given my resignation letter to my boss. On Friday, when we had a huge fight I have given him my resignation letter and said that I will never come back to this office. To be frank, I never thought that I will be able to do this stunt as now I won't be able to earn money for my parents who are living in India. This reminds me that I should call mom tonight.

Finally, yet importantly, the last reason is not related to my boss but it's related to my roommate.

Rashi Raheja. She is my roommate since I have come here to Canada. She was the first Indian I have ever talked to and she was the only one I could trust. She came into my life as a lifesaver and we hit it at the first meet.

Even though she is Indian based in Canada, she always acts like an Indian in some manner. I mean she talks and acts like an Indian but it every time feels like a foreigner is speaking in Hindi.

Anyway, so where was I. Yeah, so last week she and her boyfriend had been the reason why I am not able to sleep properly? I know that they are a couple and they do this kind of thing but they should also know that one more person is also living here. I mean, who does this kind of weird thing in a house where one more single girl is living.

So in all my week was hectic and sleepless because of that love birds.

I think I should sleep now rather than think about it. I put my head in my pillow and again slept peacefully until someone tried to snatch my blanket away from me.

I know who that person is.

It's none other than Rashi.

Ugh, will she leave me alone for some time?