Chapter 12

Emma's P.O.V

"You love my touch, don't you Emma?" She purrs and as if I'm under a spell I hum in agreement. She touches the baby pink underwear I have on and the next instant it's gone. Magic really is my enemy in this world.

She teases my entrance with her fingertips, just barely pushing in.

"Tell me something Emma. Tell me how much you love it here, with me. How much you hate your parents." She whispers in my ear, swirling her finger right at my entrance. I go to push my legs together, not being able to stand this feeling of just barely being aroused. I can't move them though  and the sexual tension in my body is too much for me.

"I love being here with you. I hate my parents." I whisper, trying to get my hips to meet her fingers. They push in and I moan at the friction. She begins to thrust in and out of me gently and her mouth meets mine. She kisses me roughly. My Queen.  When she pulls away I stare into her dark eyes.

"Please My Queen. You are everything." I say in a moment of weakness and a devilish smile flits across her lips. 

"Too bad you are nothing." She says and pulls out, leaving me right at my moment of climax. I hear her say a small chant but it's not in English and suddenly my skin is on fire. It hurts, it hurts so badly tears spring to my eyes. 

"What did you do?" I gasp and she laughs evilly. 

"It's an ancient torture enchantment. It keeps your skin burning, and oh so sensitive. So say I do this," Regina pauses and drags her nail across my abdomen. "It feels like a knife slicing through your skin."

She's right. It stings. I can't focus on anything but the pain. I gasp out as I watch her trail her nails over my skin. She makes a flat paddle appear and she pulls back before hitting me. I scream loudly and her beautiful face stretches into a triumphant smile. 

"You deserve nothing. You're a weak, stupid woman. I'm going to break you. Because you're mine." My Queen spits, hitting me with the wooden paddle. The blows really aren't even that hard but they feel brutally painful. Tears squeeze out and I try to will them away but they just keep coming. She leaves me alone, the pain coming and going in waves. My body aches and burns, and then at other times I feel as if a thousand bees are stinging me. I keep crying and moaning but I realize that no one is going to save me from her.

Time passes. Maybe hours, maybe minutes, maybe days. I've lost sense of time since Regina left. All I know is pain; unbearable, unbelievable pain. Regina comes back; beautiful, angry Regina and sits down on the bed next to me.

"How are you Emma?" She asks innocently. I can't even answer her. I think I lost my voice from screaming. I just shake my head but my tense muscles protest the action and she smiles at me. She snaps her fingers and flips me around so I'm laying on my stomach. The bed is wet against my front and I realize how hot it is in the room. My own sweat has soaked the bed. I swallow the lump in my throat, trying to get some moisture in my mouth. 

"How long?" I choke out horribly slow and Regina cocks her head to the side.

"It's been a whole day Emma. If you can last until dawn I'll let you go." She says with a bored tone before I smell apples and turn my head to look at her. There is a riding crop in her hand and I close my eyes. There is a small whistle and then I feel it hit my body. I cry out in the agony of it and then it happens again and again. I can feel my body bruising as welts spring up and blood begins to drip down the sides of my body. I lose track of the amount of times she hits me before I pass out. 

When I regain consciousness again it's light outside and I realize that the pain is still there. I think I've gone numb by now and I groan loudly, closing my eyes again.