being in a new peerage, attending school and dragon talk.

Toad had just woken up from his injuries and he noticed a group surrounding him. He gotten pretty nervous around the new faces.

Toad: uh who are you guys?
Rias: I am Rias Gremory and this is my peerage. Your sacred gear told us about what happened to you with your former peerage.
Toad: really? Thank you Igneel.
Igneel: we're partners, we stick together.
Issei: I was the one who saved you from death.
Toad: o-oh thank you for that.
Issei: it's fine. I'm just glad you're still alive after what happened.
Rias: the nerve of that girl. Cheating on you for another pawn.
Toad: I just wasn't good enough for her.
Issei: hey don't worry about it man. I'm sure you'll find someone who will be faithful to you.

Rias couldn't help but smile at his comment as she knew that Toad deserves to be loved.

Rias: I have good news for you Toad. You will be a new student of kuoh academy.
Toad: oh thank you Rias. I'm glad to be in this peerage. I'm sorry you had to sacrifice 4 of your pawn pieces for me Issei.
Issei: I'm glad I was able to help. So don't worry about it.
Asia: are you still hurt? I can heal you if you want.
Toad: I think I'm fine now but thank you Asia.
Ddraig: Issei mind if I speak with him and Igneel?
Issei: sure I don't mind.
Ddraig: it's nice to see you again brother.
Igneel: yes. It has been a while dear brother. So what do you want to talk about?
Ddraig: it's about your partner's former master.
Igneel: you mean Natsu?
Ddraig: yes. So tell me everything.
Igneel: where do I start? Well first off, from what I can tell Natsu comes from a prestigious high class devil family. He is quite arrogant unlike Riser Phenex who happens to be quite kind, even to his peerage.
Ddraig: I agree. Toad can actually learn a lot from him. Especially when it comes to fire.

What everyone else didn't know is Rias has been staring at Toad for quite a while.

Rias: (I think I finally understand why he's so well liked. It's because of his kindness. I think I'm in love with him.)