return of the former devil leader.

With Toad now married to Rias and having a harem, he wants to spend as much time with the girls as possible. Issei goes out on dates with his girlfriend Aika. And with Rias now pregnant, Toad does all he can to support his wife. He even helps Gasper,who's like a little brother to him however he can. Rias still gets swamped with paperwork but her family still visit from time to time, especially her mother, who likes to spend time with her son-in-law. Even the family's maid Grayfia enjoys spending time with Toad. Just then, Ravel appeared by a magic circle.

Ravel: Toad we have a problem.
Toad: what is it Ravel? Did something happen?
Ravel: yes. You know your former master Natsu Dragneel?
Toad: what about that disgrace?
Ravel: apparently, he escaped and is on his way here to get his revenge and take back his peerage. My brother is doing all he can to stall him as long as possible. Lucy is and her peerage also is trying to stop Natsu.
????: and yet they were no match for me.
Toad: Natsu.

Issei, Kiba and Xenovia readied themselves by bringing out their weapons.

Issei: you have a lot of nerve coming here after everything you did!
Kiba: we won't let you come near Toad.
Xenovia: it would be unwise to pick a fight with the fire dragon emperor.
Natsu: so you're trying to protect this weakling?
Xenovia: I can assure you he's not weak.
Kiba: he's gotten much stronger during the time he was with us.
Issei: so if you think you can still defeat him you have another thing coming. He can defeat you blindfolded.
Natsu: is that so? Care to prove that theory?
Toad: how did you managed to escape from Riser?
Natsu: he put up a very good fight, nearly had me on the ropes, but in the end, he couldn't live up to the hype. Oh but don't worry, he's not dead or anything, just taking a little nap.
Toad: I'll make you regret ever betraying me!
Issei: yeah you tell him buddy! Show him what happens when you betray your peerage!

Just then Rias came in.

Rias: what's going on!? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep!?
Toad: oh boy here's the lethargy.
Issei: yeah. Last time she was craving broccoli with salt.
Kiba: and before that, her mood swings kicked in.
Natsu: what have you done to my beloved Rias?
Issei: dude, she's Toad's wife and she's pregnant with his child.
Natsu: you...married Rias?
Rias: what the hell do you want Dragneel?

Natsu was speechless when he saw Rias pregnant. While he didn't notice, he was punched in the face by Toad, knocking him out. Ravel took him back to the maximum security prison and stripped of his powers and guards standing posts 24/7.