meeting the student counsel, getting familiars.

It's been 3 weeks since Toad joined Rias' peerage. He managed to fulfill 20 contracts which is a lot more than he did back in his former peerage. He even helped a nice old lady with her chores though he didn't mind at all. He just finished with his contracts and returned to the ORC building where Rias is waiting for him.

Toad: *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice* I told you I'll be back.
Issei: hey welcome back man!
Rias: you succeeded yet again Toad.
Toad: I did a lot better than I did when I was in my former peerage. Back then I only done 3 contracts because the other members beat me to the other requests. Especially my ex girlfriend Erza. She thinks I can't handle it.
Rias: well I have good news for you. You have been promoted from passing out fliers and now you will get your own familiar.
Toad: awesome.
????: excuse me. Are you in here Rias?
Rias: oh hello Sona. Toad this is Sona Sitri the next heir to the house of Sitri.
Toad: as Koneko would say "yo what it do?"
Koneko: stealing my lines? You can suck it.
Toad: and you swallow.
????: is that guy your second pawn Rias? He doesn't look like much.
Toad: hey blondie, no offense Kiba, how bout you shut your face before I hit your nuts with a rubber hammer.
Kiba: hey none taken.
Sona: Saji behave yourself. He's much stronger than you.
Toad: see she knows. How you been Sona?
Sona: pretty good. Tsubaki wants to spend more time with you. So does Momo.
Rias: so what brings you and your peerage here Sona?
Sona: to tell you that we will be getting our familiars.
Rias: really? That's what we're planning on doing today as well.
Sona: are they for your new pieces?
Rias: yes. Toad managed to fulfill 20 contracts within the week. Which makes him my most valued pawn along with Issei.
Issei: that also made him a total badass.
Toad: so we're getting our familiars now or what? I'm waiting~ 🎶
Rias: sure. In fact why don't we all go together?
Toad: works for me. You know what they say "the more, the merrier".

In the familiar forest.

Toad: man and I thought the null void was creepy. (A/n: I'm not gonna use the familiar master's dialog mostly because his rhyming is annoying. But I'll say this: he does look like Ash Ketchum with a meth addiction.)

As Toad was looking for a familiar, he ran into a 3 headed dragon.

Dragon: who dares enter my domain? Toad: ok that is one awesome looking dragon

Toad: ok that is one awesome looking dragon. I'm Toad Skywalker.
Dragon: I am the blue eyes ultimate dragon. But you may call me Trihexa.
Toad: no way! You're a chick?! Ddraig would freak when he sees you!
Trihexa: Ddraig? I haven't seen him since the last 3 way war. Oh my is that you Igneel? It's been quite some time.
Igneel: hello Trihexa. You know it's your fault that my brother and Albion keep fighting.
Toad: whoa seriously? Well if that's the case, then I have to make you my familiar.
Trihexa: that is acceptable. Then let me change into my human form.

Trihexa: there

Trihexa: there. That's better.
Toad: (Humana Humana Humana. SCHWING!)
Trihexa: *giggles* you're cute.
Toad: then I'll start the ritual.

Toad began the ritual to make Trihexa his familiar.

Toad: ok all finished.
Trihexa: hold on. We're not done yet.

She grabbed his face and kissed him.