meeting and courting the cute exorcists.

After reconciling with his former peerage, Toad has gotten over his ex girlfriend Erza cheating on him and managed to forgive her for it. But his happiness doesn't stop there, along with his fiancé Rias, he managed to win the hearts of the rest of Rias' peerage. In the ORC building, Sirzechs appeared to spend time with them. Considering Toad will marry Rias very soon thanks to Riser, his role in Toad marrying Rias has been extremely helpful.

Sirzechs: two exorcists will come to speak with you in a couple of days.
Toad: I hope it goes well.
Sirzechs: I wouldn't worry they're not dangerous.
Toad: ok then.

Timeskip the next day.

????: it's nice to meet all of you. I'm Xenovia and this is my partner Irina Shido. We came to ask for your assistance.
Irina: you see 3 excaliburs has been stolen by the fallen angels
Toad: I hope you know that 3 fallen angels are on our side. So you don't have to worry about them stealing the excaliburs.
Raynare: besides, why would we need the excaliburs anyway? We're perfectly happy being with Toad.
Asia: he's always been very kind to us, me especially.
Toad: do you think that Kokabiel is responsible for stealing the excaliburs?
Xenovia: at this point I wouldn't be surprised.
Irina: after this is all over, we will join your peerage Rias. I hope that's ok.
Rias: I wouldn't have it any other way.
Toad: *in Eggman voice* you know what they say "the more, the merrier ".