the death of Kokabiel, more girls for the harem.

(A/n: I know how much you guys like this story and I'll keep updating it. I find this story to be touching. In all of my dxd stories Rias will always be the main girl in the harem. In most of them, Issei is not a pervert so you guys don't have to worry about him getting a harem. Of course we all hate Riser Phenex because of how arrogant he is so in this particular story, he's actually a good guy and a friend to the peerage and the protagonist.)

Now with the exorcist's help, Toad, Rias and her peerage prepare themselves for the fight of their lives. They're going up against a leader class fallen angel named Kokabiel.

Toad: ok this is it. It's do or die time. I'm counting on every one of you!
Issei: we got your back bro!
Kiba: that's right buddy.
Rias: we all do honey.
Akeno: just know that you're not alone anymore.

On the school's track field.

Kokabiel: you must be Rias Gremory. My name is Kokabiel.
Toad: and I'm guessing that you wanna start another 3 way war. That's probably why you stole the excaliburs. Just so you know, you won't stand a chance against me. So bring it.

Toad started with a fire dragon iron fist. And it did a considerable amount of damage. His next move was his fire dragon roar. And it did even more damage. Considering he can't use any healing magic, Kokabiel was backed into a corner.

Toad: what will you do now Kokabiel?
Kokabiel: I can't lose like this!
Toad: sucks to be you dude. Time to finish this! Lightning Fire dragon slayer secret art! Lightning flame dragon ROAAAAAAARRRRRR!

The attack incinerated Kokabiel, killing him instantly. Just then, the vanishing dragon appeared.

White dragon emperor: huh? Where is Kokabiel?
Toad: dead. I incinerated him without much of a problem. YOU'RE WELCOME!