battle with a stray devil, the fire dragon emperor's test of strength.

It's been a week since Toad joined Rias'  peerage and he has been happy. Rias'  heart always races every time she's around Toad. It just proves that she loves him. Akeno feels the same way.

Rias: we've got a call from the archduke to deal with a stray devil.
Issei: where is it?
Akeno: in an abandoned mansion.
Issei: alright I'm ready. Let's go Toad. I'll help you.
Kiba: we've got your back Toad.

At the old mansion.

Toad: so what kind of stray devil are we dealing with here?
Issei: that's the big question here buddy.
????: what do we have here?
Toad: crap it's here!
Rias: well Toad it's your time to shine.
Toad: heh heh sweet. Let's burn it down Igneel!
????: you think you can take me on brat? After I'm done killing you, I'm going to have my way with all these lovely ladies.
Toad: heh. Try me bitch. FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!
Stray: damn. I underestimated him.
Issei: my turn! DRAGON SHOT!

After a few minutes, the stray devil was on the ground.

Stray: please spare me.
Toad: after all those innocent lives you took you want us to spare you? WHY SHOULD WE GIVE YOU THE MERCY YOU NEVER SHOWED ANYONE?! Rias, finish him. He reminds me too much of my former master.
Rias: well if that's what you want, I won't refuse.

She then used her destruction magic and killed the stray devil. But Toad still haven't found closure.

Toad: not yet. I'm not nearly as strong enough yet. But soon I will be.