Chapter 26

Kyle - bold
Lizzy - ex girlfriend
Trevor - friends
              -&-&-&-&-&-
“What's up bro”

“Hey Trevor”

Damn you look like hell”

Don't you think I already know that”

It's about diana right”

Yeah I guess”

You must really like her and you fucking ruined your chance of getting with her cause of a stupid drunken mistake”

I know and I'm sorry. Why else would I be here looking like shit”

Ok . I know who to call just... You know what stay there I'll be back .

           -&In the room&-
Hey lizzy”

What's up Trevor”

Nothing much I guess”

Something's wrong, I can sense it in your voice”

You're back from your trip right ?

Yeah

Could you please come over to Kyle's house

Why? What's wrong”

It's somewhat an emergency , he'll listen to only you.I'll tell you when you get here”

Ok sure , I'll be there in fifteen minutes”

Yeah thanks , see you soon.

    -&Back in the living room&-
Who'd you call?

Someone, she should be here right .... Now”

Opens door

Hey lizzy , good to see you again , it's been soo long”

Yeah”

Lizzy is that you?

Yeah ky-.... Damn you look like shit

Yeah , thanks for the observation”

What happened to him Trevor, I believe this was the emergency that brought me here”

You know what , why don't I just show you the video”

Sure”

After lizzy watched the video

Damn Kyle you really shouldn't have gotten drunk”

Yeah, I know”

Was it cause we broke up like three weeks ago , you know we weren't really together”

I guess, I was just angry that you were cheating on me. I don't know what made me say all that”

“I told you guys not to fake date , but did you listen to me, No. Now this is the consequence of your action”

You must really like this dia..dian..di- Whatever her name is”

It's diana”

Yeah her name's diana , and you should treat her with respect”

You talk like you've known her for a long time Trevor”

Cause he does”

Yeah I do , she's my cousin diana”

But you haven't mentioned her at all”

I did , once or twice I guess, we're distant cousin's but me and Diana are close”

You like Diana right Kyle?

Yeah I do”

This is what we're gonna do;
We're all gonna clean this place up before you're parents get back , you're lucky you're parents aren't around”

Nope , I ain't helping him clean up , it's his mess”

Trevor! You better keep you're trap shut cause I'm not even meant to be here , I just got back from a stressful vacation and I'm meant to be sleeping right now”

“.....”

Good , so we're all gonna clean here up , then Kyle takes a shower , and then we all go to diana's house”

You have her address?

No , that's what you're here for dummy , you're giving us the address”

No..no..no , I ain't giving the address, she's gonna fucking kill me if she finds out I gave out the address”

Well then I can't wait to see that happen so hurry up everyone , let's get to work and Kyle get you're ass up

“ *grumbles* ”

You better not be grumbling

I don't even know why I decided to visit you in the first place”

               -$-$-$-$-$-

This chapter shows both of Kyle's childhood friend , lizzy and trevor. Lizzy might have sounded like some bitch but she just wasn't happy with Kyle and it was a fake relationship.

Plz
VOTE 🗳️☑️
COMMENT 💬💭
AND 🔄
SHARE 📢📣