Chapter 27

Diana                        Mae
Kyle                          Trevor
Aiden        Jace        Lizzy.    

( Guys, some of you may see aiden or adrian , whatever one , it's still the same person )

               -£-£-£-£-£-
Hey Mae

What's up diana”

Nothing, I'm just bored”

Wanna watch a movie marathon”

Sure . Is Jace home?

No, he went out”

“ Ok .Help me call aiden and stop giving me that nasty look”

Are you gonna beat him up”

No , I promise . I just wanna talk with him”

Fine .

After call

He said he'll be here soon , he's close by”

Ok , let's get started before he gets here .

Where's the popcorn”

Lemme just go get it.

During the movie , the bell ring

Lemme go get the door”

“Ok”

Diana a girl's here to see you”

“ Ok , am coming ”

Hey , I'm lizzy. You may not know me but I somehow how know you”

“Lizzy..lizzy.. lizzy , I've heard that name before but I can't remember where”

“No need to stress yourself , I'm Kyle's friend ”

“Great now he sent his friend to come please for him . Wait a minute you're lizzy his hmm ex-girlfriend right?”

“Yeah , he sent me to you”

“ Fantastic , he's here right? Kyle come out right now ,  Trevor is that you? You fucking brought them here right? ”

“Hey Diana”

“Don't you dare hey Diana me , why would you bring them here”

“Hey Trevor”

“What's up Mae”

“Am good , you ”

“I'm gr-”

“This is not the time to exchange pleasantries you both , and you act like you didn't know he was here Mae , you didn't even tell me he was here and they bought a house ”

“Its not my fault”

“Oh , so it's mine!”

“Im sorry ok, Trevor asked me and jace not to tell you , he wanted to surprise you. I didn't know you guys have already seen each other”

“Ok , Trevor why'd you bring them here?”

“Lizzy forced me to , ok”

“ And you know them how? ”

“ They're my childhood friend since like forever , we all just came here for college ”

“Ok”

“Hello everyone , a kiss for you Mae and one for you di-”

Dont you even dare complete that sentence , I'm still angry with you”

“You need to take a chill pill guuuuurl. Who are all this people here Mae ”

“Well , that's Trevor my cousin-

“Hey Trevor, I've heard Soo much about you from Diana”

-and I don't know the rest people , they're here for Diana”

“ *gasps* And you didn't even inform me earlier , i brought my mini camera , don't you know that if anything concerns Diana then there's bound to be drama  . Anyways I'll make do with what I have”

“You better not record anything at all Aiden or am gonna fucking pieces you're camera”

“Diana , I said chillax , no need to yell ”

“You see Diane , I always tell say you yell too much , it has been confirmed ”

“ Would you shut your fucking mouth up kyle . Why are you here in the first place, didn't I tell you I don't wanna see you or hear you're voice ”

“Yeah , I'm sorry , I just wanna say something”

“Damn Trevor , I've never seen kyle like this before , he must really like or love Diana”

“Yep ,you're right”

“Say what you wanna say kyle ”

“I just wanna say am so so so so sorry for what I said , I was drunk , please forgive me . And I really like like like like like like like like like like like like like li-”

“Its ok , enough with the likes”

“-ke you so please do on a date with me please”

After a minute of silence

“Can you all stop giving me that nasty look , fine I'll go on the date with you , you better make it worth it and we'll see what happens from there”

“Yeah,she said yes”

“She said yes”

“My sister said yes”

“ *cries* she said yes , I'm so happy for you . You better make it up to her kyle”

“Enough with the noice , you're all acting like I've never gone on a date before , again with that nasty look , ok I get it ”

“Thank you so much Diane”

“You're wel-”

“Guys , reduce the noice , what's with all the yelling and who are these people”

“Long story short jace , our sister's going on a date ”

“Finally, I taught that will never happen ” 

“......”

“What!! Just saying the truth ”

               -@-@-@-@-@-
This chapter is like literally the longest I've ever written .

PLZ
SHARE
LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT