5- "together"

So here's the deal I was going to continue with the thing that happened last chapter but I decided not to. Also I decided to Change up my way of writing (just for this chapter). Anyway on to the story

Time skip to Monday
Naruto POV:
I woke up to sasuke cuddling me

(Like this ^)I looked over at the clock on the nightstand it read "6:50" I practically screamed

(Like this ^)
I looked over at the clock on the nightstand it read "6:50" I practically screamed. then I turned to sasuke he was still sleeping. "Sasuke wake up we're going to be late" I said getting up and grabbing some of his clothes. I threw an outfit at him out of his closet and grabbed some clothes for myself too. "Mhm lets just skip today" sasuke said in a sleepy voice. "Nope, not happening" I said putting on my shirt. I looked over at sasuke only to see him still In bed and not dressed. "Sasuke, if you don't get out of bed your not getting kissed for a week" I said. Next thing I know sasuke is dressed and dragging me out the door. He threw me into the car then walked to his side and started driving. We got to school at 7 we weren't going to be late if we ran to class. We made it just in time but once we walked in together everyone looked at us, I guess they were surprised to seeing us show up together. We walked to our seats in the back of the room, some of the kids started whispering to each other but they were quickly interrupted by the teacher.

Time skip to lunch:
Sasuke POV:
I saw naruto standing in the hallway talking to his friend I figured they were arguing about something judging by how naruto was throwing his hands around. I figured his friend should know about us so I walked up behind him and taped his shoulder then kissed him and kept walking
(Basically what sasuke did *the photo*)

 I figured his friend should know about us so I walked up behind him and taped his shoulder then kissed him and kept walking(Basically what sasuke did *the photo*)

After I walked away I heard narutos friend start to ask him all sorts of questions. He just stood there wondering what just happened.

Naruto POV:
I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I looked over just as sasuke kissed me I just stood there thinking about what just happened. "NARUTO you and the Uchiha are a thing" Sakura said while shaking me. I looked at her just as surprised as she was. "We're not dating" I said taking her hands off my shoulders. "No, no it all makes sense" she said putting her hand to her chin. "You guys have been studying together haven't you?" She asked me. "well I mean yeah but that was just one time" I replied. "So you weren't at sasukes house all weekend?" She asked with a smirk on her face. I felt my face heat up as I recalled the events that happened over the weekend. "Well- umm" I said looking down "yeah I was" I said. "Honestly I'm not shocked I saw the way you looked at each other when we introduced everyone" she said "wait , you said you were at his house right?" She added. "Uh yeah why?" I asked. "What was it like, does he live in a mansion, does he have servants, any pets-" I cut her off, "why are you asking" I said. "Ever sense the death of sasukes parents nobody has been in his house other than him."  She replied with. "Well it just like any other house I guess, there's just not any parents" I answered. "Anyway I have to go find sasuke" I said walking away waving. I walked through the halls for awhile until I found him. I came up behind him and put my arms around his neck he stopped his conversation and looked at me "Naruto what are you doing here weren't you talking to Sakura" he asked "well I was then I finished talking to her and came to find you" I replied. Sasuke turned back to his friends that were now starring at us in awe. "Wow sasuke i knew you were gay but I didn't think he was your type" Neji said. Before sasuke could say anything the bell signaling that lunch was over rang and Neji started to walk to his class. I didn't let go of sasuke because I wanted to talk to him. "Are we together or was that just a one time thing?" I asked him. "I thought we were already a together" he responded. "What sense when?" I asked. "Friday" he smirked then walked away.

6th hour:
Naruto POV:
I walked into my last hour of the day and took my seat and Sakura immediately started asking questions. I honestly just tuned her out mostly but her last question got my attention. "Can I go to sasukes house with you" she asked. I looked over at her shocked that she would ask to see his house. "I don't know I'll ask him" I responded just to shut her up. The teacher was talking about something the entire class, I wasn't paying attention I was too busy thinking about Sasuke. I had a ton of question I wanted to ask him. Once class ended I got all my stuff and started to go outside but I noticed Sakura following me outside to Sasukes car. He was waiting there for me per usual but once he saw Sakura behind me he raised his eyebrows. I walked over to him and decided to ask what Sakura wanted me to ask him. "Can she come home with us?" I asked. Sasuke looked at me and sighed "get in" he said to me and Sakura.