6- "interupted"

At Sasukes house
Sasuke POV:
I pulled into the driveway and parked my car and everyone got out. Me and Naruto heeded up to the door while Sakura was trailing behind us looking at the house. We all walked inside and I pulled naruto off to the side, "why is she hear?" I asked him. "Well she wouldn't shut up in class so I told her I would ask if she could come over if she shut up" he responded. "Alright but she has to go home in an hour" I said walking away. "Wow Sasuke your house is beautiful" Sakura said looking around. "Mhm" I responded walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw her sit down on the couch next to naruto and whisperer something to him. I couldn't make out what they were saying exactly but I knew it was about me. I finished my glass of water and put it in the sink. I walked over to naruto and kissed him on the head then told him I was going to take a shower. "Okay" he said as I walked away. I walked to my room and closed the door behind myself, I walked over to my closet and got a change of clothes and a towel. I went to the bathroom and started the shower.

Naruto POV:
Sakura was asking me all sorts of questions again and I just kept giving her yes or no answers "naruto do you sleep with Sasuke?" She asked "yeah but why do you care" I asked her "well this is your first relationship so I was wondering how it's going" she responded. "It's going fine Sakura if it wasn't I wouldn't be here right now" I responded. Her phone buzes and she picked it up to see who texted her "oh crap" she said. "What's wrong" I asked. "I was supposed to study with sai today" she said grabbing her stuff "oh do you want me to ask sasuke to drive you there" I asked helping her get her stuff  "na I don't need a ride he's just around the block" she said walking to the door. We got outside and she kept walking as I stayed on the porch. "Bye have fun" I said waving at her just as she turned the corner. I walked back inside as sasuke was walking out of his room. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Is she gone?" Sasuke asked walking towards me. "Yeah why-" he didn't give me a chance to finish before he pounced on me. "Good" he said cuddling with me. I swear sasuke acts cold whenever he's around other people but with me he's a total softie. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. After a wile I started to fall asleep.

Sasuke POV:
It wasn't too long before I noticed that naruto fell asleep. He was honestly really cute when he was asleep. I got up and picked him up and brought him to our room. I set him down on the bed gently tucked him in and left to make dinner. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some instant ramen because I knew it was narutos favorite. It didn't take to long to make so I was back In our room in 10 minutes. I put narutos ramen down on the night stand and taped him on the shoulder to wake him up. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Did you make ramen?" He asked. "Mhm your favorite" I responded handing him the bowl. Once he was done with the ramen he handed it back to me. "Did you eat already?" He asked me. "Nope i got my meal right here" I replied setting the bowl on my nightstand. "Where I don't see anything" he replied. I jumped in him and started kissing him. "See it now?" I asked. He just giggled in response. I continued kissing him making my way up to his face. Once I got to his lips I put my hands behind his head and he did the same to me. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, wich he granted without hesitation. We stayed like that for awhile until there was a nock on my door. We got up and looked at my door then at each other. I grabbed his hand taking him to the door with me. I opened the door to see Narutos friends standing there. I turn around to face him but he looks just as confused as I am. "What are you doing here" we ask in unison. "We wanted to hang out with naruto and he wasn't at his place so we asked Sakura where he was because she said she was going to be hanging out with him today." Kiba said. "How did you get my address?" I asked pissed off because me and naruto we're having a good time before they got here. "Sakura" choji said with a bag of chips in hand. "Are you going to let us in or?" Shikamaru asked. "Nope" I said as I slammed the door in their face. Naruto squeezed my hand so i turned around to look at him. He had a disappointed look in his eyes like he wanted them to hang out with us. I sighed and opened the door. Lucky they were still there.