14- "Sasuke Uchiha"

Sasuke POV:
Me and naruto arrived at the office and there was a swarm of reporters at the entrance. Thankfully nobody was at the entrance to the parking garage. "There's a lot of people here" naruto said looking out the window. "Their just here to question me, and everyone's decisions" I said annoyed that they can't just leave me alone. I pulled into the driveway for the parking garage and reved my engine. It caught everyone's attention and they were all looking at the car. I pulled into the parking garage and found a parking spot. Me and naruto got out and headed to the door. Thankfully there were not reporters inside but that was probably thanks to the security that was all around the building. We were still standing just in front of the doorway because naruto was looking around in amazement at the building. We were about to start waking around when a security guard approached us. "Reporters aren't allowed in the building you musst leave" he said. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha I own the building." I said in an unamused tone. "Yeah I've heard that before, like I said reporters must be outside your not allowed in the building" he said pointing to the door. "But hes not a Reporter he's Sasuke" naruto said. The guard wasn't believing us so we went back and forth for 30 minutes. "Oh good Sasuke your here" kakaishi said coming out of a meeting room. The guard was just standing there in shock, so I grabbed narutos hand and dragged him to where kakaishi was. Kakaishi showed us to the bosses office where I was going to be working from now on. Naruto was laying on the couch while I was filling out a lot of paperwork.

{time skip to when sasuke was done}
Naruto POV:
Sasuke came over to me and sat down. I sat up and looked at him "ready to go" he said. I nodded and stood up, sasuke stood up to. He grabbed my hand
and started walking. We went to the elevator and pressed the button. It took like a minute for it to get here, we stepped in and pressed the lobby button. Me and sasuke both took our jackets off because for some reason the elevator was really hot. When the elevator reached the lobby we got off only to be met with a swarm of reporters. "Oh shit" we both said the amount of flash's that we're going off was blinding I felt a pull on my arm and next thing I know we were in the garage. We got into the car and sasuke started to drive off. We went to a local restaurant that we went to whenever we wanted to celebrate something. We were ordering our drinks when the tv behind me mentioned sasuke I turned around to look at it and sure enough it was a photo of us from a few minutes ago. I looked back at sasuke and he was starring at the tv in shock. "How the hell are they already reporting on that it happened 20 minutes ago" he said. Thankfully the waitress had already left. I grabbed sasukes hands and squeezed them. Our waiter came back with our drinks and we gave her our food orders. About 30 minutes later she came back with our food. We ate and payed the bill. When we walked out of the restaurant and ran into gaara and lee. They looked at us for a second then they held out their hands. Their hands had wedding rings on them.

Aaaa fuck I messed up. So story time after I got over my writer's block I wrote 2 chapters to post back to back, and I forgot 😓. So sorry about that anyway this was supposed to be posted earlier this week but I forgot about it. That's my fault sorry😰. Anyway there's the chapter. Have a good day, night, or whatever. Bye~ 😽