chapter: 3 the new beginning

Back where we left off Izuku fell asleep on midnight's shoulder while midnight and Aizawa were taking him to his new home with his stuff

Now back in their nice little home in a quiet neighborhood Midnight decided to place Izuku in their bed and get ready to go to sleep. The next day Izuku woke up between midnight and Aizawa was happy he has people he can call family.

Now awake Aizawa got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for his girlfriend and son it was basic pancakes with bacon and eggs. Smelling the food both midnight and Izuku got out of bed and went to the table to get ready for breakfast. Izuku took one bite of Aizawa's food and his eyes lit up.

Izuku: omg I have never eaten anything like this before what is it!?!

Aizawa: it's just some pancakes and bacon with eggs ( he said with a smile)

Izuku started to stuff his face with food but even with his new family he never forgot about the tragedy with his parents. So far only midnight and Aizawa saw his happy good nature side. But while in school p.s he is 5 his teachers and classmates only saw the sad and angered parts of him. Plus it didn't help the fact that an always angry little demon only made him more distant and mad. But he was beyond mad when he saw him and his goons attacking quirkless kids. He decided to stop him by flashing him his eternal mangekyou Sharingan with Bakugo now scared shitless he ran away with his goons. While this was happening a certain #1 hero saw this go down he was interested in Izuku's eyes.

Fastforword to when izuku is 15 along with is sort of rivle bakugo. It was the last day of school and the teacher had application forms in his hands. Wich, he proceeds to rip them up to the student's surprise as he says.

Teacher: Haha I know you all want to become heroes so why bother with the paper

The whole class yells in excitement but changes to silence when Bakugo screams.

Bakugo: YEAH RIGHT YOU ALL WON'T EVEN GET INTO U.A ONLY ME AND DEKU WILL MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: p.s Bakugo actually has a little bit of respect for Izuku but only as his rival

Izuku just sighs as Bakugo continues to yell in an annoying tone. That's when the bell rings telling the students it's time to leave for summer. As izuku was leaving bakugo tells izuku.

Bakugo: DEKU YOU BETTER MAKE IT TO U.A I WANT TO SEE THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE WHEN I BECOME NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!

Izuku: hmph right back at you Bakugo ( he says with a shit-eating grin)

On the walk home, Izuku goes into an alleyway where he meets a large slim villain.

Slime: WELL WELL WELL LOOKS LIKE I FOUND MYSELF A HOST!!

Izuku: if even go anywhere near me I won't hesitate to take you down! ( says in a cold tone)

Slime: WATCH WHAT YOU SAY, KID!!!!!!

The slime villain leaps at Izuku while Izuku closes his eyes and opens them while saying "Amaterasu!!!" Showing his eternal mangekyou Sharingan. The villain now covered in black flames slowly burns and screams. Izuku then gets rid of the flames and puts the villain in a bottle. When he hears a man yelling "I AM HERE" it was all might Izuku's second favorite hero his first being Aizawa.

All might: YOUNG MAN I SAW HOW YOU WERE ABLE TO HANDLE THAT VILLAIN AND I MUST SAY IM VARY IMPRESST

Izuku: thank you all might that means a lot ( he says with a smile)

All might: NOW IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME I NEED TO TAKE THIS VILLAIN AWAY TO PRISON

All might takes the bottle Izuku was holding and leap away. Izuku now continues to walk home but sees a fire along with the slime villain from before. While he has Bakugo there were pros there but weren't doing anything. So Izuku walks up to the villain despite the heroes yelling at him to come back. When the slime villain saw Izuku he got so scared he dropped Bakugo emidetly and begged.

Slime: PLEASE DONT HURT ME ILL SURENDER AND ILL EVEN GO BACK IN THE BOTTLE!!!!!!

All the heroes were confused about how Izuku was scaring a villain that had a hostage. After the mess was cleaned up the heroes were scolding Izuku for his reckless actions. But Izuku snapped back saying.

Izuku: last I checked heroes were supposed to risk their lives to save someone even if they can use their quirk

All the heroes realized he was right which ticked them off but made them feel ashamed. Izuku was back walking home when he heard someone say.

???: HOLD ON YOUNG ONE!!!

Me: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I spent almost 2 hours working on it p.s I start school tomorrow so idk when I will be able to post again but I will try my best to do it as early as possible see you next time😁😁😁