chapter 10: hero names and training

Me: thank you guys for being so patient with me and now I fell much better so I will continue this story and I will try to post again vary soon

Continuing where we left off

It's the next day Izuku and jirou are still asleep in Izuku's bed. While this is happening just about every girl in 1A and 1B had herd about Izuku and Jirou. But the guys were still oblivious about it

(Time skip no jutsu)

It was a Monday and izuku woke up in his bed for the first time in days. However something was different he looked down to his chest and found jirou sleeping/snuggling on his chest. Izuku was now in deep blushe and shakes her a little so she can wake up. Izuku quickly looks at his clock it said it was 6:34 AM izuku didn't feel like explaining why she was in his room so he wanted to bring her too her room. Jirou only shakes in her sleepy state and says "noooo five more minutes babe" in a sleepy tired voice. Izuku was speechless who was she dreaming about and who was babe. He did his best to shrug it off and teleports the both of them to the front of her rooms door. He opens it and sees the room coverd top to bottom in purple and music poster and a guitar. Izuku walks to her bed and lays her down in the bed but she doesn't let go. Izuku trys to pull away from her iron grip but cant she even pulls him closer. Izuku acts fast through and sees a stuffed toy cat and quickly replaced himself with it. Free from her grip she cuddles the shit out of the stuffed cat. Now free from her tight grip he goes back to his room to get stuff to take a shower. Because he cant fall asleep so he just gets ready for the day.

(Time skip no jutsu)

Everyone is awake now not surprised that izuku is first up and ready. Everything was normal for the most part except for the girls grieving izuku weird smirks. He was confused along with the rest of the boys izuku was wondering what was up until. Mina walked up to him and says with a smirk.

Mina: "hey Uchiha-San how was your sleep last night"

Izuku was rightfully confused that was until Mina pulled up her phone showing a picture of him and jirou asleep and snuggled together.

Izuku: !?!?!?!

Izuku wasn't expecting that Mina tells him not to worry only the girls in 1A and 1B know. She then just walks away from a vary surprised and embarrassed izuku. The boys were now even more confused and fell like they were left out of something.

(Time skip no jutsu)
I'm lazy ok😒

It was now lunch time izuku was sitting next to shoto and jirou with lida and uraraka sitting across from them. They were talking about izuku's new power and there different abilities. That was until some random pervy guys come by and start flirting with jirou and uraraka. Wich mad both lida and izuku vary angry (P.S lida has a crush on uraraka in this) lida jirou and uraraka was about to tell them to piss off but izuku and lida stood up first. They got up in front of the pervs and tells them to back off with slightly pissed of facses displayed. One of the two boys spoke up.

Perv 1: come on hottie why dont you sit with us instead of these weaklings

Perv 2: yea dich these losers

Instantly izuku and lida grap the two boys and slam them into the ground pining them. Surprising everyone especially jirou and uraraka even izuku was surprised that lida had the same idea. Because he always acted to calm and in control of himself but this was different this was uraraka now. After the boys were pinned to the ground they looked up to see a vary pissed off izuku and lida. They were beyond scared of them both izuku and lida let them go and told them to beat it. The two boys ran back to there table with everyone else laughing at the pervs while others cheered izuku and lida. But they ignored it and went back to the group telling the group they lost there appetite and left. Leaving a vary confused uraraka and jirou todoroki just gave them a nod and continued eating. After lunch they went back to class and word about what happened spread like wildfire. When izuku and lida entered everyone looked there way and giving there own looks to them. But they shrug it off and go to there seats as did everyone else. When aziawa walked in he was surprised to see a dead silent 1A but wasn't going to question.

Aziawa: ok everyone today we are picking your hero names but I wont be evaluating your names instead it will be midnight

Midnight walks into the room and tells everyone they have 20 minutes to think of hero names. It's going to be the same names in canon except for izuku. So when its izuku's turn to say his name he says to the class.

Izuku: my hero name will be Madara

Everyone was confused why he chose Madara as a hero name. Midnight asks the question of the hour "why Madara?"

Izuku: because Madara was one of my ancestor and I want to honor his name by makeing it the name of a hero

Everyone at that moment had a new found respect for izuku as midnight approved his name. Now that the hero names were over with and midnight gone aziawa tells the class about the sports festival. Everyone was super hyped up for it they saw it as a chance to prove themselves. Aziawa then tells the class they will have 3 weeks off to train. either by themselves with each other or a teacher they choose. The bell rings and school is over everyone go there separate ways to train.

Me: thanks for reading this chapter and thank you guys for being patient and waiting for me to get better I really appreciate it and I hope you guys have a good day peace out😁👋