chapter 13: The Festival Begins

Me: hey everyone its kage Uchiha back with a new chapter I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while I have had alot on my plate recently like moving into my new room and school along with helping my aunt take care of her kids but now I'm back to give you guys chapter's again and without further ado let's get into the chapter also almost forgot to mention I got a new editor for the story so you guys cant juge my spelling anymore

After izuku gave his speech for the sports festival the crowd cheered his name. Wich got the young Uchiha to blushe with embarrassment but let no one see it except jirou. When izuku got back with his class they all told him he gave a great speech. Izuku now feeling pride in this he gives his class a smile and midnight says the first event.

(After midnight explains the events)

Everyone gets ready for the first event the race/obstical cors they all line up at the start. Izuku thinks about just using kamui to win right off the bat. But then decided that he would atleast give everyone a chance. When midnight says start the ground froze instantly todoroki froze everyone in place. Well except for izuku,bakugo,jirou, and ilda izuku and ilda just ran the second midnight said start. While bakugo used his explosions to fly and jirou used her earphone jake's to leap away from the ice just in time. The four took the lead with izuku in 1st todoroki and bakugo tied for 2nd ilda in 3rd and jirou in 4th. After a few minutes of running they meet multiple 0 pointers when izuku sees them. He smirks and actives his eternal mangekyou sharingan and used a perfect susano. To pull out a giant sword and destroy them all with ease and without slowing down. Everyone was shocked by this the crowd loses there minds on what izuku just did. Once all the 0 pointers were gone izuku deactivates his sharingan. Knowing it would be best to save his chakra for the big fights. After getting through the 0 pointers they see a giant hole. In the ground with long wires connected to poles inside the hole. They need to cross over to the other side without stopping izuku runs on the wires like it was nothing. Todoroki and bakugo were right on his tail todoroki used his ice like a slip and slide to get across. While bakugo kept using his explosions to fly ilda was hesitant to cross on a wire. Wich gave jirou enough time to start crossing with no signs of fear. Everyone was catching up and just got passed the new 0 pointers and found a scared ilda. It wasn't for long though ilda maned up and used his engines as a sort of rocket booster. Getting across fast but almost fell at the end luckily jirou grabbed him in time. She pulled him up and the continued the race and now there at the last part a min field. The mins weren't deadly enough to kill but strong enough to hurt like hell. When izuku got there he once again surprised everyone by just running through the mins. There was a huge cloud of smoke everyone thought he died. Until they saw the bold Uchiha run out of the smoke like it was nothing. Izuku crossed the finish line and todoroki and bakugo tied for second while jirou was third because ilda stopped. At the beginning of the min field and was yealing at izuku for being so reckless. So ilda got fourth place everyone else was the same. Midnight declared the race over and for the next event to begin.

(P.S I'm skipping the cavalry battle because in my opinion I thought it was stupid and it ended up with izuku's team in first todoroki's team in second and bakugo team in third)

Now onto the 1 on 1 fights the matchups are only for people who got into the top 8 of the cavalry battle. Wich includ izuku,bakugo,todoroki,monama,kirishima,tesutesu,ilda, and shinso

Here are the matchups

Izuku vs monama

Todoroki vs ilda

Bakugo vs shinso

Kirishima vs tesutesu

Me: hey guys it's me kage Uchiha and I want to say thanks for reading my work and sorry it took me like a week to post I will try to post again soon also soon I'm going to launch a new discord server for my readers out there the next time I post I let you know when its ready