chapter 17: the hero killer

It's been two weeks since Izuku started to train with Grand toreno. During the two weeks Izuku has gained enough strength to us 100% of one for all and slightly improve his other skills. Currently Izuku and his teacher is on a train to get some food for dinner. When suddenly a nomu with wings flew through the train attacking people. Izuku used 10% of one for all and ripped the nomus head off. Grand toreno and Izuku jump out of the bus and see tons of nomu's all over the place. Grand toreno told Izuku he had permission to us his power if needed and to help as many people as possible. Izuku jumps out of the train and runs down the street taking down nomus left and right with ease. He then notices an ally he looks down it to see a small puddle of blood that makes a path down a nother ally. Izuku rushes through the alleys until he finds his class mate Ilda on the ground with a sword in his leg. Standing above him was the hero killer stain. Stain darted his speech about fake heros and how all might is the only real one. But that's when Izuku comes out of nowhere and axe kicks Stain to the ground. Quickly grabbing the pro hero and Ilda he got them out of harm's way. Ilda started yelling at Izuku for interfering with his fight and that he needs to kill him. Izuku uses talk no jutsu on ilda and ilda them learned his lesson and stayed down. By now stain is back up with his word in hand and charges at Izuku. He starts yelling at him for stopping him kill the "fake" heros and that he needs to die. Izuku starts to tell stain if he left them behind and left them to die then how can he even call himself a hero in training. Stain was shocked by this he was expecting for Izuku to be another fake hero. But Izuku surprised him by showing that he was the heart of a true hero. Izuku releases the seal on his wrist which sommuns his sword the grass blade.

Me: if you dont know what that is just look up sasuke's grass sword you'll know what it is then

Stain and Izuku start getting into a sword fight at high speeds. But while Izuku was faster Stain was much more skilled with a sword. So it was a stand still until ilda comes out of nowhere and kicks stain in the side. Now it was a two on one fight and with one good punch to the face from Izuku and a solid kick from ilda it was over. The police along with Grand toreno showed up at the scene to there surprised the hero killer was down and tide up. Izuku was using medical Ninjutsu to heal ilda and the pro hero. When the pros asked what happened Izuku told the whole story to them. Grand toreno was proud of his student and his skills in fighting the villain. But the chief of police told Izuku using his qwerk without permission was against the law. That's when Grand toreno chipped in and tells them that he gave permission to Izuku. The police chief didn't know what to say but he let them off the hook except ilda sens he didn't have permission. They were taken to a hospital to get heald the next day there was a story posted that told a hero in training defeated the hero killer stain. When Izuku was let out of the hospital there were reporters everywhere trying to ask questions. Izuku used kamui to ditch the crowd and go straight to Grand toreno's place. Because ilda was already let out and went back to his agency to continue his internship. Izuku kept training with grand toreno and when Izuku's last day came around the corner he knew he had to leave. Grand toreno was upset because he had grown attached to the boy. They said there good byes and Izuku uses kamui to warp back to U.A to see a mob of people at U.A's front gate. Izuku went inside to see his father giving a proud smirk to him. Along with his mother doing the same as her husband. Izuku at first was confused but he then remembered the story about him fighting stain was released. That's when Izuku realised he was in for a long day of questioning.

Me: and that does it for thas chapter thanks for reading and being patient with me hope you guys enjoyed and have a good day peace out people😅👋