chapter 11: training for the festival

Me: hey everyone its kage Uchiha and I just want to say thanku guys for the support and for reading my work I never had the experience of being a writer of my own story before I wrote this now with that out of the way let's get into the story😁

It's been a week since aziawa told 1A about the sports festival and everyone was pumped. The second they got out of class everyone was training for it wanting to prove and show there skills. During this time everyone has greatly improved not only in hand to hand but also with there qwerks. Now we go to izuku in deep meditation while sitting on a plat of stone wich was on top of a stone spike. Like how naruto was doing it for sage mode training. While izuku new the rennigan was super powerful that was no excuse to not train. So when the first week of training started he surched for more power in the scrolls. When he stumbled upon sage mode he looked into it and decided he would try to master sage mode by the end of the second week. But he ended up mastering it after the first week so he looked back into his scrolls. He found some of konohas jutsus like the shadow clone jutsu and the reaper death seal. After he found the two jutsus he relised that there was a strang scroll that had a mark on it. Being intrested in the odd scroll he opened it and a mysterious power emerged. Not knowing what it is he became sispishis of it but befor he could react the power flue into his belly. A few hours later izuku wakes up in his room to find the odd scroll from earlier blank. he was confused but shrugged it off and continued to train. After the second week izuku fully mastered the shadow clone jutsu along with reaper death seal. However ever since the odd encounter with the scroll he felt like he has more chakra then normal. But he just thinks it was for all his training for sage mode wich he found out he could us shadow clones to store sage power in them. So when they despell he can instantly go sage mode. So for his last week he has just been training his rennigan and his eternal mangekyou sharingan. learning that he could have one eye us renigan and the other us his eternal mangekyou sharingan. During the last week though something odd occurred while he was meditating he found himself in a weird sewer looking place. When he started walking down the place he found a giant cage and felt the same power he felt for the scroll. Izuku hears a roar and got ready to fight when the figure comes into view he was beyond shocked.

Izuku: Who are you!?!!

To be continued

Me: ok I'm sure you guys know were I'm going with this so please tell me who you want in the comments by guys👋😁

P.S sorry this was short I was busy and I wanted to give you guys a quick chapter