Chapter 2

Chapter 2

28 August 2000

Ok ...buddy ....

Finally we have been boarded the train which will take us to our new destination.....the destination of my dreams.....

You know right,this is our first time in a train ...that too such a long journey..Thanks to Ram Kaka who helped me to board the train on time.

I can see people were rushing inside to settle in their reserved seats...in my cabin one family also had been occupied. ...a family of husband ,wife and their three kids... a happy small family...the kids were playing cards as they asked to join them...but I nicely denied them...I don't want to be a part of any group ...even if  it's a small game...

Ok ...buddy...now I want to enjoy the outside view from the train.....I always wished to travel in train...at last one of my wish has been fullfiled....now let me enjoy this train journey....until then you just relax inside my bag....ok ....I will give a detailed description after this journey..ok buddy....

Yours best buddy

Khushi..

Khushi kept her diary inside her bag as she closed the sip of her hand bag...then leaned her back on her seat as she looked outside to the passing views.....

The climate seems very good as Sun rays touched her beautiful face...her hazel mixed light green eyes was twinkling as she watched the beautiful sceneries which was passing fast behind her back,because of moving train....She felt very peaceful at her heart as she closed her eyes slowly enjoying the cool breeze which had touched her face...

Yes ....it was her dream to study engineering .....she excelled in the entrance test as she got admission in many famous colleges.....but why she selected this college far away from convent was a secret...yes she need an escape from her autopilot life...she don't want any sympathy from anyone...she want to achieve her life goals without anybodies help...it's better stay far away from all, there nobody know her as an orphan.....

She selected an engineering college situated in a hill station as her first priority and got admission there itself...it was her another dream to stay at hill station while enjoying the beauty of nature...so another wish also going to fullfil.

"Bitiya...you want to share the food with us ..." The sudden voice got back her from her dreams as she looked towards the lady..

"No aunty...thank you very much for asking...I am not hungry now...and also have my food with me... I will have it later...you carry on...." She denied politely as she smiled at the lady who was feeding her kids and same time taking care of her husband also....

The lady who brought her back to the thought of her mother...she wondered if she had alive ,it would be her situation or not...she have no idea...

She closed her eyes again as if to capturing her strength in her body......

After a long journey ,finally she reached her destination as she held her luggages in her both hands and looked at the name board.