Chapter 4

Chapter 4

29 September 2000

Dear Buddy,

It had been almost one month since I joined the college. Everything was going smoothly and I was enjoying every bit of my college life.If you were thinking that I made some new friends ...no...I didn't made any new friends in my class...some girls, even some boys tried to be my friend...but ,you know me right...I can not make friends for my own sanity....if I make friends, then later they would avoid me knowing my actual identity ....that will be harder for me.....but there is this one girl named Nisha Agarwal always comes to me with something....I just tried to avoid her ,but still she is behind me....

And you know ....now I am enjoying programming a lot....actually everyday I was waiting for that one hour in the lab.......Arnav Sir...I had mentioned about him before also....He was becoming  a great help in my lab....actually you know....he should be some professor ....because he have that much knowledge in the field....but he is one of our lab instructor.

Not only me,many students thought that he was the lecturer in charge...any way he was far more better than Rahul sir......in knowledge and in manners....yes ...you heard me right....Rahul sir is little bit rude in the class....if students ask any doubts,he will make some excuses and revert their questions......and about Arnav Sir ....I saw him solving and clearing every doubts and problems in an easy way ...

You know sometimes ,other lecturers made him as a back up to cover some sections in the class...most of the students eager to attend his special classes, even class cutting students.

Ok buddy ....now I am stopping my blabbering...ok.....I am very sleepy now....ok ...then ..good night....see you tomorrow...

Your best buddy,

Khushi...

Khushi was just checking her lab record for the last time in the break time, next period they have their computer programming lab.....the students all were buzy in talking about everything in the world ,forming small small groups....then she heard the girls were talking behind her bench..

"You know girls.....our Arnav Sir is very hot and sexy....his charming ways of explaining things ...ohh...God....I just love him..." One girl exclaimed excited...

"Rahul sir also not that bad....but Arnav Sir...his level is just different.." Another girl also mummered...

"But I heard that Arnav Sir is just doing a temperory job here...also he don't have any interest in girls...and you know...here almost every girls had a crush on him....my sister was studying here...you know...she told me that even our lady lecturers have a crush on him..but he was always keeping his distance from all...." Said another girl as a matter of fact...

Khushi checked her wrist watch as she quickly packed her bag and headed towards the lab at the end of the floor.

She entered in the lab as she saw him doing something on the computer infront of him...She greeted him as he looked up towards her..Then he smiled at her with a small nod....

"Khushi...Did Rahul sir explained about today's program?" He asked me, still looking on his computer.

" Yes sir....but I had some doubts about the same ...." Khushi said politely as she stood there watching him doing something urgent on his computer...

"Ohh...ok...you go and start today's program and I will come in a while..." He said as he looked up towards her and saw her looking curiously at his system..

"You want to see want this program...come ..." He said looking at his watch.

"You are early and there are 15 minutes more to start the next period..." He gestured towards the chair next to him...