Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Heyy....buddy ....Whats up?...." Aman entered Arnav's small cabin as he slapped his shoulder softly.

" Ammu ...you came...how was the trip to Mumbai?...hope your mom is ok now..." Aman went his home at Mumbai as his mother went sick suddenly..

" Yeah..Arnie...everything is fine at home.....yes mom is getting better....you tell...how is your college project going on ? " 

"Yeah...going good..." Arnav said as he suppressed a smile which came on his lips...

"Hoyy...Are you hiding something from me ? " Aman said as he looked at Arnav doubtfully...

" Who is is hiding something ? And what ? " They heard a girly voice from behind as they both looked towards the cabin door..

"Thara darling ...how was your holiday? " Aman said as he side hugged Thara..

" Ohh...it was not that bad...but I missed you both...you both should have come..." Thara sulked as sat on the chair.

"How come we go together...somebody should be here to handle the works ..." Arnav said with a smile as his eyes still lingered on the laptop in front of him..

"Haa...Thara and Ammu...some final year and third year students from engineering college joined here for their project works..You guys please guide them to select their projects and languages...I had sent the details of students for the registration...and please pass this to receptionist..." Arnav said as he hand over the file to Thara and looked back at his laptop.He came to Computech for some urgent works on his way to college.Now he need to rush to college before the classes starts..

Aman pulled Thara with him ,but Thara's hopeful eyes still wandered around Arnav as she looked back at him through her shoulder..

When Khushi came to Arnav's small cabin at college, she saw him immersed in his phone keenly. Her eyes automatically went towards his phone as she saw beautiful photos on it...

"Good afternoon Sir...nice pictures...." Khushi said as she looked at Arnav...

"Hi Khushi...Do you know this place?" Khushi nodded negatively as looked at the pictures.

"These pictures that I taken from here only  ...I mean from Matheran.....Do you know there are lot of beautiful places to see and it would be good eye catching sights for photographers...."

"Hmmm...I heard that there are lot of beautiful places in Matheran...but didn't get any chances to see ..still new in this place..." Khushi said without any expression on her face..

"Hmmm..if you want, you can accompany me on Sundays...I was going to go different places for taking good pictures on sundays..it is my hobby apart from programming..." Arnav said looking towards her face..

"Hmmm...I will think about that..." Khushi replied hesistately as looked at her watch..

"Sir...I collected some data from accounts department...please look at that...and let me know if anything else missing ..." Khushi said as she hand over one pen drive to Arnav...

"Hmmm...let me check...." Arnav said as he connected the drive to the laptop and checked the details.

"Good work ......Khushi ...it is perfect.....hmmm...Khushi did you have lunch?.."

"Hmmm..I didn't bring my lunch today...I was going to have it from canteen...I will be back in 10 minutes, then we can test that administration module...Is that ok sir? " Khushi said hurdly as she tried to exit from there...

"Ohhh..Khushi ...wait....come here..." Khushi turned back to him as he called her...

" Share the food with me...Nani packed some dishes to give you...."  Arnav said as he kept the laptop aside and took his lunch carrier from his bag...