Chapter 3

Chapter 3

30 August 2000

Heyy Buddy...

Hope you had settled here now.....Anyway I am almost settled down here...

You know yesterday I visited my college, and I liked my college very much.....It had located in a small mountain and the campus had full of trees and plants....It is very beautiful place and surroundings are very calm for studying....I have completed all my registration formalities yesterday itself and classes will be starting from tomorrow...

I am very excited to start my new journey....

Mrs.Decruza have arranged a cab for my daily pick up and drop off to the college. Actually I preferred local transport, but I think ,I need to familiar with this place first,then I can manage my stay here in this unknown place...

Ok...buddy ...so from tomorrow classes will be starting and I will be buzy in classes and practicals...but we can spend our time at night...ok....

Ok...now ....let me sleep well...good night buddy...

Your best buddy

Khushi....

Khushi kept her diary on the night table as she layed on the bed and looked towards window on her left side...The moon light coming through the opened curtains as it's lit the room slightly...Khushi closed her eyes slowly as she thought about her life....then slowly she fall on a deep slumber...

Next morning ,Khushi awake up around 6 am and started her break fast preparation. Mrs.Decruza arranged almost everything in the small kitchen as per her request...
Today she prepared just bread toast and an omelet with orange juice for her breakfast..

She had packed some lemon rice and curd also for her lunch ...It was around 7.30 am when every works in the kitchen finished and by 8.00 am Khushi was all ready to going for her first day at her college.

The cab arranged by Mrs.Decruza had arrived on time as Khushi reached at college by 8.35 am. Khushi noticed many students were going inside the college when she reached near the college gate...Many boards was hanging there to welcome the first year students and also  groups of students were waiting near the gate to welcome the new comers...The college campus was full of many flowering trees and plants as students were sitting beneath the trees in groups ,they were talking ,discussing and laughing at their heart content.

Khushi slowly entered through the gate ,and straightly went to the college auditorium where the orientation has been arranged. The auditorium had almost filled half as she sat one of the end seat in the middle row.

It was around 9.00 am,suddenly one boy came on the stage as he addressed everybody in the auditorium.

"Hello everyone....welcome to our college...I am Stephen George , final year in Electrical Engineering ,student's chairman of this college. I am inviting our respected Principal ,Dr.Ritheesh Agarwal on to the stage for this orientation." He had invited every important people as one by one all occupied on the stage..

Principal and all department heads had been introduced as the students coordinators explained the rules and regulations of the college to the new students.......After the orientation, all students had been advised go to their respective classes.

Khushi hurdly went to the respective class room as she sat on one of the corner seat in the second last bench.She had selected computer science and engineering ,but she had only little knowledge about the programming.She always wants to become a software engineer ,so she choosen this field of engineering.....She had passed Grade 12 with 97 percentage marks as she became topper in her school.