Revenge

After Y/n leaves Nandy went to the classroom and takes a nap on her desk someone throws a paper on her.....

Nandy: Aishh who got nerves to disturb my sleep.....
Suddenly Someone grabs her hand and runs towards library.....

Nandy: Hey who are you....what are you doing... leave me or I'll call 911.... won't you leave ??...ok I'll show you who I'am...
Saying that Nandy bites the hand of that person.

Person:Ahhh appa appa ( It's hurting It's hurting).

Nandy: Ahh oppa You.

Tae:Yes it's me 🥴

Nandy: Ahh mianae V oppa....Did it hurt ?? you startled me...but why are you in so hurry....Do you have something to say me ??

Tae: Yeah yeah it's about revenge.

Nandy:What revenge ?

Tae: Do you know Y/n ?? She's my ex.

Nandy: Omoo really ??....But what happened now ??....Are you guys not dating ??

Tae: Ahh it's a big story.

Nandy: Ok make it short

Tae: You are one of the reason for our breakup.

Nandy: What me ??

Tae: Yeah....You remember when Omma told us to buy some groceries then one Guy misbehaved with you....Then I punched him and then I comforted you...she saw everything and misunderstood the situation.

( Tae and Nandy are siblings).

Tae: I tried to call her but she ignored all my calls....and I got selected here and we never talked to each other. Now destiny made us meet. Now I'm not going to leave her at any cost.

Nandy : Then go get her...why are you wasting your time on me??

Tae : It's all went on well until till that back hugging guy came in the middle.

Nandy : woo whose that back hugging guy?

Tae : He's Onew oppa ( in a girl voice). Anyway I have to get my girl back from that guy and you are going to help me.

Nandy: How can a poor girl like me can help you??

Ok ok here take this ( v gives some money to his sis )😒
(Nandy's POV)

Nandy: Wahh Gumawo.
Nandy on mission reporting sir.
So tell me what's your plan ??

Tae: I haven't thought about it but make sure to get rid of onew.

Nandy: Ok oppa I'll help you both to get along.

Suddenly the students start running towards the Main building of fashion designing and they started shouting......

What do you think will happen ?? Why the students suddenly began to shout ?? Wait unit next part......

" EGO AND MISUNDERSTANDING KILLS RELATIONSHIP "

Have a good day Army's 🥰