High School love

(Scene : Old Building )

(Bhuv tells her story )

Bhuv : I went to the same high school with you and kokkie and I guess you remember your two friends Jenny and Cathy well .

Nandy : yeah I do remember them well and it's been a long time since I've met them . I guess I should find a better day to meet them .

Bhuv : (On high frustrated voice )
Aishhh, we aren't on a event or picnic to speak well being of each other . Keep quite and listen to me .

Nandy : ok ok chill and say

Bhuv : Your stupid friends used to bully me all the time , one day they pushed me from back and I fell down . Kokkie lifted me up and asked if I was ok and scolded them saying ....

Kokkie ( to nandy's friends) : Enough guys that's so bad and if I find that next time , I'll be so mad at you guys .

Bhuv : That's when I started feeling for him.

(Scene in highschool)

Kookie: Hi bhuv, How you doing?

Bhuv (blushes) and says " good" nodding her head

Kookie: Great, Tell me if those girls start teasing you again...

( We became close enough but one day kookie and I have something to tell each other)

Bhuv: I'm going to propose him today( mind voice)

Kookie: Bhuv bhuv come here...I need your help.

Bhuv: I've got something to tell you too.

Kokkie: I'll tell you first.

Bhuv thinks that Kokkie is also going to propose her...so she lets him tell first.

Kokkie: Actually the thing is I love
(Bhuv's mind voice: this the best moment ever) Nandy.

Bhuv freezes for a moment and then asks him to repeat.

Kokkie : I love Nandy....I love her so much...but I'm soo scared to tell her....can you help me in this?

Bhuv : From that day I decided.....I'm gonna kill you some day for taking my Kokkie away.

(Now sweety started telling story)

Sweety: Our Parents decided to hold an engagement for me and tae....I loved him my whole life...I was felt so sad when he broke our engagement because of you.

Still I never gave up on tae. I felt so happy when I heard that you guys broke up. I thought I got my chance to confess that my feelings didn't change.

But you again came in between and took my tae away.

But this time I'm not going to wait...I will for sure make him mine.

(Nabiya starts telling the story)

Remember that cafe infront of the university building....I am the owner of the cafe.chimchim is my daily customer indeed he's very polite to every staff who works there.

My feelings for him became strong day by day. I've always watched him and dreamt about our future.

But that day you made all my dreams scattered. If you weren't there I would have catched him and must have been there in your place.

This time I'm definitely going to take your place and make him mine.

Bhuv : You guys listened enough now it's time to kill you guys.

Nabiya pulls the trigger. (Bullet sound)

Now what will happen??
Does someone get the shot or not ??
To know wait unit Final part........

Have a good day Army's 💜