First Love

Tae : How can you forgot your Ex ??

Y/n : What do you mean ??

Tae : I'm your First love 😏??

Y/n : ohh is that really you....tae??

Tae : you didn't get over me yet isn't it?😏😏

Y/n : Huh ?? What ??....By the way why am I talking to a stalker...I got so many works to do.

Y/n in anger leaves in middle of the conversation.

Tae : ( Shouting) what do you mean by stalker.... you are the one stalked me and I too have so many works to do (kkeojyeo) get lost....

(Scene : In her room)

Y/n : Taehyung that jerk why is he here.....is he following me. By the way he is still so handsome.(starts dreaming about past and smiles a little).

(After getting back to her senses)

(Y/n to herself ): No Y/n you have to  focus on career....forget about all these...(looks at clock) Oh no it's 12:00..I've sleep now.

( Hugs her Teddy and falls asleep)

Next day in the morning........

Y/n's  ( Inner feeling ) : Ahh....My first day of College was a mess...let's forget what happened yesterday and let's re-start today.... hwaiting  !!!

I think I'm early to the class... Meanwhile students enters the classroom one by one and then Nandy (Famous in college) enters the classroom by fliping her hair and waving her hands,

Nandy to all boys "Hey I'm Nandy want some candy "....All the boys starts shouting and slamming on the benches.

You shocked ohh I saw her somewhere then she recognised that Nandy dressed up like a boy in the fancy dress competition.....

Nandy sat beside Y/n and they both started a conversation....Smiling at each other....

Meanwhile Nandy feels something is  strange and feels some stares on her back.

Then suddenly all the girls started shouting chimchim.....chimchim...chimchim

(Y/n's POV)

So then we came to know that mochi aka jimin is our new trainer.

And he's really handsome... that me and Nandy couldn't take our eyes on him......

So there were many more characters coming soon.....Bye until next part.....

" THINGS END BUT MEMORIES LAST FOREVER "

Have a Nice Day army's 😊✌🏻