Kidnap

(Scene highway)

Boys struggling to untie their ropes. They want to save their girls but they feel helpless . They look for a vehicle to come and help...but no one shows up.

(Scene old building)

A voice comes from the dark area.....Girls see that someone is slowly stepping towards them but they couldn't recognise their faces since it's dark. As they are walking background song plays (boss bitch).

Female voice1(sweety): we have been waiting for this moment. Eonni it seems like today our dreams going to come true.

Female voice2(Nabiya): Nae sweetiya(with a strong tone).

Female voice 3 (bhuv): Eonni let's go tell them what they did to us.....how miserable they made us.

( They come more closer to the girls...now girls can see their faces)

Harry: leave us plss...we have done nothing...how can someone hurt a person that never met before.

Nabiya: Poor you...chimchim is mine how dare you to touch  him. I'll make him mine and will make you cry all ur life.

Harry: chimchim oppa !! how do you know him and how can you have him...he loves me.

After hearing Harry nabiya shouts and fumes in anger..."Stop I'll make him mine soon".

Nandy: What's wrong with you guys..leave us....I want to meet my kokkie.

(Bhuv Slaps Nandy)

Bhuv: what???My Kookie.....Eonni give me permission I'll kill this girl at once.

Y/n : I can't take this anymore...u want to fight come let's do it....

Sweety: Cool I like the competition....Got a chance to show my cool side to tae oppa. Don't cry when he leaves you.

Nandy: wow I like this girl she's really cool.

Y/n to Nandy : what the heck..are you really my friend??

Nabiya: Quiet everyone. Give me a gun.

They point the guns on their forehead.

(Nabiya points out gun towards harry)
( Sweety to You )
(Bhuv to nandy)

Do you guys love sad endings or the happy ones ??

" DON'T OVERTHINK JUST GO WITH THE FLOW "

Have a good day Army's 🥰