Final Page

Nabiya pulls the trigger and shots Harry.

Meanwhile Chimchim showsup pushes nabiya...and the bullet shot misses.

(Harry was in shock )

Chimchim hugs Harry and asks if she's ok. Harry hugs and checks him if he's okay too.

Tae hugs Y/n and kisses her on forehead....And you hug him back.

Kokkie comes and asks Nandy: Are you alright My baby...aww missed you so much.

Nandy hugs him tight crying: Ahh oppaaa I was so scared.

Kokkie: It's alright..I am there for you( pats her head).

Nabiya, bhuv and sweety fumes by watching their affection.

Nabiya orders thier men to get them.

Tae, Kokkie and chimchim start fighting with the gangsters.

(Door slamming sound)(Everyone stops).

The professors enters the scene. Thin air passes through nabiya, sweety and bhuv. (Background Song: Oh everytime I see you- Descendence of the sun )

( Professors - 1 )

Lee Minho (to Nabiya ) : Heyy there...Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

( Professor -2

Jin (to Sweety) : I was wondering if you had an extra heart. Mine was just stolen.

( Professor -3)

Park Hyung sik ( to bhuv ) : Hey, you're pretty and I'm cute. Together we'd be Pretty Cute.

Hearing to those pickup lines...bhuv runs and hugs Park Hyung sik . He hugs her back.

Jin approaches sweety. Looks into her eyes, offers his hand to hold. (Sweety's mind voice ) : Don't fall for his looks... wake up sweety. Oh no I can't he's very charming.

Sweety Pushes back V, holds Jin's hand and they walk away looking into each other's eyes.

(Lee Minho to Nabiya ) : I'm going to give you a kiss. If you don't like it, just return it.

Nabiya blushes and smiles...

Lee Minho comes closer to her face, cups her face with his hands. And asks " would you like to go on a date".

Nabiya: Nae oppaa( they both leaves)

Tae: let's get out from here.

Harry : yeah everyone..let's go to my apartment and have fun.

Y/n : With some Soju.

Everyone: Great let's go.

Everyone enjoys, shares memories and lives happily ever after.

So this way the story ends.

This is my first story....
So I hope you like it 😁🤭

" DREAM WITHOUT FEAR LOVE WITHOUT LIMITS "

Thank you all for reading my story.....🥰

Borahae 💜