4. Preggers

Darcey had gotten much closer with the members of the New Directions, and she was in Kurt's basement, with Tina as well, and they were dancing to Single Ladies

They were in the middle of dancing, when suddenly the music turned off, and were met with Kurt's dad standing there.

"Dad." Kurt stated, as Tina and Darcey stood next to him awkwardly. "You're home early."

"Deadliest Catch is on." Burt replied, and took a step towards his son. "What are you wearing?"

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays." Kurt lied. "Do sports. They wick sweat from the body." Kurt was actually a pretty good liar.

"F-F-F-Football." Tina spoke up.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear them." Kurt nodded. "They're jock-chic."

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now." Darcey blurted, panicking inside. "He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, Darcey and Tina were just helping me with some conditioning work." Kurt added.

"Hmm. Really? You know, I played in JC, before I busted up my knee popping wheelies on my dirt bike." Burt explained.

"Cool. I guess we'll have something to talk about, then." Kurt chuckled.

"So, one of you two his girlfriend?" Burt asked the two. Kurt slapped Tina on the butt, and brought her closer to him.

"But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Kurt told him, and Tina looked extremely awkward.

"Hmm. All right, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Burt stated, and he walked over to the stairs. "Hey, Kurt? Be sure to get me a ticket to your first game."

Kurt nodded, and smiled, until his dad got up the stairs and his smile faded.

"What was that, Darcey?" Kurt asked her.

"I'm sorry, I panicked." Darcey explained.

"Great, now I have to find some way of getting on the football team, so my dad can see me play." Kurt sighed.

"I'll talk to Matt, he might be able to help." Darcey told him, nodding.

-----

"I don't know, Darcey." Matt stated, as they walked down the hall together. "I might get crap from the other guys if I do."

"Yeah, you might. But, I've gotta help Kurt. I told him I'd talk to you about it, and that's what I'm doing." Darcey replied.

"I guess I could talk to Coach Tanaka..." Matt said. Darcey smiled widely at her boyfriend.

"Thank you, thank you." She cheered, making him laugh. She quickly kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He responded, smiling. She then bounced off to Glee practice.

Mr Schue handed out the sheet music to their latest performance they were doing, and Rachel was very upset with what she'd been given.

"Excuse me, this isn't the right key." Rachel pointed out.

"No, that's actually the right key." Mr Schue confirmed.

"No this is the alto part." Rachel elaborated.

"Yep. Tina's doing the solo." Mr Schue told her, and everyone was shocked.

"I-I'm sorry. There must be some sort of mix-up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me." Rachel replied. "Maria is my part. Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one."

"Well, I'm trying to shake things up a bit, get us out of our boxes." Mr Schue informed her.

"You're trying to punish me." Rachel argued.

"I think you're being irrational." Mr Schue shrugged.

"I think you're being unfair." Rachel shot back.

"I think you're being unfair to Tina, who might've been happy about getting her first solo." Mr Schue replied.

"Tina knows how much I respect her, and I think she would agree with me that she's not ready for such an iconic role as Maria." Rachel said.

"Wait." Mercedes interrupted. "I'm a Jet?"

Rachel emotionally stormed out of the choir room, and Darcey rolled her eyes at the girl.

"The more times she storms out of rehearsal, the less impact it has." Artie pointed out.

"Congratulations, Tina. This is going well." Mr Schue said.

-----

With Rachel quitting Glee Club to be the lead in Cabaret, the New Directions were now down to nine people, and they needed twelve to compete.

And, then Mr Schuester and Kurt had taught the football team the dance moves to Single Ladies, in order to have the right attitude or something.

So, it was the night of the football game. The night of Kurt debuting as his role as kicker on the football team.

The game was almost over, and the Titans were losing.

The opening to Single Ladies came over the speakers, and the McKinley High football team all started doing the routine.

Darcey went red when she saw her boyfriend performing it, and hid her face in the pom-pom she was holding.

At the end of the routine, they started again, and Finn threw the ball to Puck, who ran it into the end zone. 

Everyone cheered, as they now tied with the opposing school. All they had to do now was kick the football through the goal post. And that was up to Kurt.

He'd done it. Kurt had kicked it through. Darcey cheered loudly for her friend, along with everyone on the McKinley side.

The Titans had won their first game of the season, and they couldn't be happier.

Matt walked over to the Cheerios, along with Finn. Darcey ran over to her boyfriend, hugging him and he spun her around.

She then kissed him, celebrating their win.

-----

Rachel was back in the choir room, her quitting hadn't lasted that long. 

Mr Schue walked into the choir room, with three new faces, wearing their varsity football jackets. 

"Hey, guys, let's give a big Glee welcome to our three new members fresh off their big win on Friday night." Mr Schue announced. "Noah Puckerman, Matt Rutherford and Mike Chang. Regionals, here we come."

All of the Glee club cheered for the three new members.

"Let's start with Tonight from West Side Story." Mr Schue began the lesson. Darcey stood next to her boyfriend, sliding her hand into his and smiling at him.

Rachel smiled and nodded at Mr Schue, thinking the part was hers.

"Tina. Show us what you got." Mr Schue said, avoiding Rachel's looks. Rachel's smile faded as Tina walked up to the front to stand next to Mr Schue.

Darcey smiled over at her friend, who was ready for her solo, and Tina smiled back.

However, Tina was a bit upset, but she didn't show it. She was sad that Darcey's boyfriend had joined the New Directions, and now they'd spend less time together.