11. Hairography

Darcey shut the door of her locker, and was met on the other side by the face of Tina Cohen-Chang

"Hi." She greeted, smiling.

"Hi." Darcey replied, and started walking quickly away from her.

"Darcey! Wait!" Tina called after her, chasing her down. Darcey folded her arms around her books, tightly, and continued walking down the corridor.

She managed to get out of the door before Tina caught up to her, and pulled away to the back of the gym.

"What is it?" Darcey asked her, annoyed, rolling her eyes.

"Darcey. You've got to talk to me. You can't ignore my existence forever." Tina told her.

"Well, I can goddamn try." Darcey responded, and tried to walk away again, but was pulled back by Tina's hand on her arm.

They felt the shock again as she touched her. They both glanced at where Tina was still gripping onto the taller girl's arm. Darcey then quickly slapped Tina's hand away from her, and stepped back.

"We have to talk about it." Tina stated.

"About what?" Darcey played it off.

"The kiss. Our ki--" Tina started, but was cut off with Darcey's hand over her mouth. Darcey then started frantically looking around to see if anyone could've heard.

She then shoved the Asian girl backwards, annoyed at her.

"Are you dumb?! Someone could've heard you!" Darcey whisper-hissed at her.

"I'm sorry, okay." Tina replied. "But, I know you felt what I felt."

"What are you on about? I didn't feel anything." Darcey lied. Truth was, some small part of her wanted to push Tina up against the wall then and there, and start kissing her. Actually, a relatively big part.

"I'm just saying, you can't ignore you feelings forever." Tina shrugged, before she walked away from the cheerleader.

-----

Later in the day, the Glee Club sat in the auditorium, watching as the Jane Addams girls got ready to perform for them.

Darcey had gone out of her way to sit away from Tina, and sat with her legs over her boyfriend's lap. Tina sent her a side glance, and as soon as Darcey noticed, she kissed Matt.

She wanted to prove to Tina that she didn't feel anything for her. And, also herself...

"Okay, first of all, I want to welcome Ms Hitchens and the Jane Addams Glee Club. We're all very happy to have you guys here." Mr Schue told them. "So, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. Let's see what you've got."

"Hit it." Ms Hitchens instructed.