Chapter 1: "Stop spouting craps Jeonghan hyung"

•—•

It was dark that night when Hansol walks home. After having supper with Joshua and Wonwoo, he declined Wonwoo's offer to send him home because he wanted to enjoy the calm and serene night walk. Also because he has been freaking out about the increase in his weight earlier this morning.

As he walks through the seemingly empty dark alleyways before reaching his apartment he heard strange noises behind the big garbage tank. Out of his own curiosity, Hansol peeked behind the tank only to see an unconscious male in a suit. The blonde male rushed to the stranger's side to examine his condition. There is blood seeping from his mouth, the stranger was probably out due to fatigue and exhaustion.

He watches the pale-faced stranger's chest moving up and down proving that he is still alive. The young male almost shrieks in shock when the stranger clenches his stomach with a contorted face as if he was in grave pain.

Panicked, Hansol quickly reaches for his phone to call the ambulance when the stranger holds his hand to stop him. The phone went out of Hansol's grip due to shock. His honey eyes met a pair of intimidating dark eyes gazing sharply at him.

"Are- Are you okay?" He asks hesitantly.

"Don't call the ambulance or police." The male said. His voice is low and deep. Hansol was worried when he realised that the male was probably been holding in his pain.

"This can't do, you need to go to the hospital." He said worriedly.

Growing up in a peaceful and loving household with four members, Hansol paid a lot of attention to other people's needs as he realises that not everyone is as lucky as him to be granted such an amazing father, a loving mother and an adorable little sister. The male learned to care about people around him a lot even strangers.

"No. I just need 30 minutes to get rid of this pain. You should get going." The stranger told him through gritted teeth. Hansol feels his heart aches for the person in front of him. The pain seems unbearable and he was adamant about taking the matter heads on blindly.

"But how can I leave—" Hansol did not manage to finish his words as the male once again went unconscious.

Hansol tried to search for his phone by patting his pockets and body but the result was no phone or any communication device on him. There's nothing on the stranger's body except for the empty pill case in his chest pocket. Hansol helps him to get rid of his outermost coat when he saw him sweating profusely.

Having no choice as he did not find any phone on the stranger, Hansol picked up his phone from the floor along with the stranger's coat in his bag before carefully cradled the male.

"I'll take you to my home. I live alone and it's too dangerous for you to be out here in these hours." He whispered.

The youngster helped the stranger to lean on his body to stand up. He was having a hard time supporting him due to the sizes difference as it can be pretty much established from his body frame which is far bigger and taller than Hansol.

"Please hang on for a while, my apartment is nearby." He said softly to the half-unconscious male.

Half-dragging half-pulling, it took Hansol almost 10 minutes to finally reaches his apartment. He was grateful that the friendly old guard who used to talk to him downstairs is not on duty and instead a straight-faced male was sitting there. It would get him into tons of trouble if the old man saw him carrying someone into his apartment building. Good thing the elevator was empty until he reaches his floor. God seems to be helping him too.