Chapter 4: "I'm his brother, Lee Jihoon."

•—•

It was the next day when Hansol stirred in his sleep. He had a good sleep where he dreams of flowers and cotton candy. It was a great dream. He feels refreshed from his tiring week.

Opening his eyes to his dim room, the only visible lights came from the crack of the curtain from the window by his study table. It was oddly warm today. For someone who cannot stand the freezing morning, Hansol always finds himself shivering in coldness and bundled up in his comforter. The blond male shut his eyes once again to enjoy the warmth from the pillow he was currently nestled in.

Pillow?

Hansol blinked. His eyes move to his side where he finally got a glimpse of the gorgeously sculptured face that belongs to Junhui, breathing softly with his chin resting on top of Hansol's head.

The younger male took a whole minute to process his thoughts, remembering that he accepted the male into his humble abode again when he heard the latter having a hard time sleeping. Being an angel that his friends always describe him as he of course would not refuse that person.

He was sleeping just fine right now though?

Ignoring the questions inside his head, Hansol focused on their positions. He was stuck by Junhui's side with him caged in the older's strong arms. It was warm and nice to be hugged like that.

Trying to get out of the arms without waking Junhui up is a challenge to Hansol since the former would not let him go. Giving up, the younger poked Junhui's cheeks. It took Junhui a whole minute to start showing a response to the touch.

He watches as Junhui's eyes fluttered in slow manners as he faced Hansol sleepily, looking like an unsatisfied cat that has been disturbed from his sleep.

Shrugging the pitiful look from Hansol Junhui ignored him as he pulled the younger closer into his body as if he was trying to merge them.

"Let me go, I'm going to make breakfast," Hansol said softly. He waited until the mysterious pair of sleepy eyes meet his eyes once again with a confused and questioning gaze.

"Emmm, stay a bit longer. I'm tired." The older whines in sleepiness. His voice was so deep that it sends shivers down Hansol's spine.

"Junhui hyung, you can continue sleeping, I'm just going to prepare some food when you wake up."

Junhui's ears perked when he heard Hansol's way of addressing him. He likes the sound of it. However, he still does not want to let go of the human bolster that helped him to sleep peacefully last night.

It has been a long week for him, without any sleep and enough rest, Junhui was deeply exhausted. Now that he managed to sleep so well last night in that small yet comfortable and cosy bedroom thanks to this small blond male in his arms, he does not feel any need to let him go.

"Will you come back?" Junhui inquires. Although he tried to sound demanding and cold, it comes out as a cute whisper in Hansol's ears making the younger blush.

"Yeah, I'll come back. Go back to sleep." Hansol replied, untangling himself from Junhui's side and automatically feels coldness attacking his body afterwards.

The younger pulled the comforted up to Junhui's chin before caressing the older's hair softly.

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up soon." He said with a soft smile.