Chapter 5: "Nobody will love me as much as mummy and daddy do."

Comment + vote: cote💜
I enjoy reading the in-lines comments so please do leave some comments.
Also
🚨⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️🚨
Might contain some triggering scene so please proceed with caution, thank you.
-tears warning too, so don't forget to make yourself a hot tea or chocolate + a packet of tissue, just in case :)
Dedicated especially to my friends who personally reached out for the update. Thank you, love💜

•—•

That night, Jihoon stayed at the hospital despite the doctor said that the young boy will probably not be awake until the next few days. Unable to see Jihoon being eaten by guilt and self-blame, all of them also stayed at the hospital to accompany him.

Understanding Jihoon's concerns, Jeonghan with the support of Minghao and Chan manages to convince Seungcheol to call up Wonwoo for help. The doctor hurriedly came to the hospital at four in the morning, in his pyjamas when he heard half of the elites were at the hospital.

Wonwoo swears his heart was beating so hard that it almost comes out of its cage after hearing the word hospital. His mind automatically thinks of Junhui and of course, the giant puppy, Kim Mingyu. He was relieved when Seungcheol explained that none of them is injured.

It was just that they wanted to move the young boy to Junhui's very own private clinic that has been established few weeks prior. Since Wonwoo is the doctor in charge there, they need his help to convince the hospital to transfer the boy.

It was 10 in the morning when everything is settled and Junhyuk or now Lee Junhyuk was transferred to the private clinic and will be under the care of Wonwoo and the nurses. As a big organisation, Divine has established their hospital, even having some branches throughout Asia. Despite that, Junhui and the elites were never treated nor brought to the hospital whenever they suffered injuries.

Junhui's distrust of people was so strong that he refuses to be treated by anyone aside from Wonwoo. The rest of the Elites also have been treated by Wonwoo or his mother. It was also the reason why Jihoon can only trust Wonwoo to take care of the younger boy.

"Don't worry Jihoon-ah, I'll take care of him. You should go home and rest. You look so tired..." Wonwoo said when he saw Jihoon by Junhyuk's bed holding his fingers cautiously.

"I'll call you when he wakes up. He wouldn't wake up anytime soon since his body is still small and young. He needs more energy to recuperate. But it will also be faster since he's young. You have to go back. You reeked of blood right now, you would scare the nurses away." Wonwoo calmly reasoned.

Jihoon finally looks up to meet the other's eyes. Wonwoo saw the swirls of guilt, distress, self-blame, and fatigue in Jihoon's eyes. He sighs softly before patting the smaller male's back to comfort him.

"Don't worry, your little brother is a fighter." He said with a small smile.

After seemingly a long time, Jihoon finally agrees to go back home and leave Junhyuk completely under Wonwoo's care. Since his mental and physical condition is not stable for the Elites to let him drive, Chan himself offered to send Jihoon back to his new place.

Arriving at the apartment building, Jihoon assured Chan that he can get inside on his own. "I'm Charon for God's sake stop babying me." He said when the younger tried to insist.

Entering the elevator, Jihoon was surprised by the sudden commotion caused by a blond male who was rushing towards him while motioning him to keep the elevator open. He manages to press the open button to help the stranger.

"Canyoufweseswifethefardforme?" The blond male said as he tried to balance three stacked boxes in his arms. He had the card in his mouth as he turns to Jihoon.