Way 42: The Truth (Part 1)

"I'm home! " Kellin called through the house. I practically jumped out of bed and leaped down the stairs. I pulled Kellin's collar and kissed him passionately. 

"It's so good to finally see you. " 

"Are you okay? " He started walking with me over to the couch, abandoning his things. 

"I'm okay now. But she's still alive. " 

Kellin shivered. "I know. But it'll be okay. We can deal with this for now. " 

"So, " I began, "how did you come to meet her anyway? " 

He sighed, running his hands through his hair. "That's a long story. " 

"I have time. Unless you don't want to relive it. " 

He shook his head. "I don't want to, but I'll never forgive myself if I don't. So I'll tell you. " 

Kellin's point of view: (four years ago) 

It was finally happening. Vic and I were finally making out. My God, he has the most beautiful skin, and the best taste, and the best kisses. I pulled his shirt over his head and ran my fingers up his sides as I slid my tongue deeper and deeper into his mouth. I've been wanting this so badly for so long. I left his mouth alone and trailed wet kisses to his neck, sucking and biting the skin because, my god, he belonged to me. He is my boyfriend. Vic pulled on my hair to get me back up to his lips, and then my phone rang. 

Vic looked me in the eye. "Don't answer it, " He whispered, kissing me once more. 

But they phone kept ringing. Someone kept trying to call me. And it was totally killing the mood. Finally, I pulled away from Vic and answered it. "What?! " I snapped, not even knowing who the person was. 

"This is a message from someone who cares. You finally got that make out session that you always wanted. What if you could take it further? You are still a virgin right? " 

"Who is this? " 

"My name is Annabel. And I'd like to meet you. You strike me as a person of interest. " 

"I'm not interested. I'm perfectly fine with-"

"What makes you think that I'm out for myself? I want you to be happy. I favor your undertaking. I don't want to get together with you, I want to improve your relationship. Just trust me. " 

I hesitated. "Where? And why are you watching me? " Vic looked at me with concern after I asked that. 

"The bar closest to you. You know which one I'm talking about. And I'm something of a psychic. " 

"You're on drugs. " 

"I'm perfectly sober, you can check my blood. But I implore you, please come. And come alone. " 

"Yes, alright. Tomorrow night then. " 

"See you then. " 

I hung up and looked at Vic. "Who was that? " He asked. 

I shook my head. "I don't know, but I'm going to stop it tomorrow, okay baby? " 

"You promise? " 

Thank God he's pretty innocent. "Of course. " I pulled my shirt back over my head. "I've got to go. See you in a little while. " I stood up. 

"Bye, Kells. " Vic waved. 

"Bye, Vic. " I opened his door and walked out, sighing as soon as it was closed. What was I going to do about this crazy woman? 

Vic's point of view: (present day) 

"That's what that phone call was about? " I asked him, astonished. If I'd known then.... 

"That's right. But it only gets worse from there. Do you really want to hear the rest?"

I nodded. "I can take it. And I promise that I'll forgive you and be understanding about anything you say. " I raised my right hand. "On my life. "

Kellin swallowed hard. "Alright then, on with the rest of the story. "