༒︎𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆༒︎

Everyone thinks that they're the main character in their lives , but for me , it's completely untrue... I'm definitely a pathetic side character with everything but good luck in life ......

Ever since I was born, I was never accepted by anyone, never... Even by my own parents.... I was the mistake, the filth , the imperfect... Hybrid...
And for that reason itself I hated my parents, my pack , and everyone in this life...
If my parents actually hated my imperfection they shouldn't have mated in the first place, there was always a possibility of conceiving and thus having me...
Aren't I the fruit of their love ? Their own choices? Then why are they treating me like trash? They should treat me with love and care and take responsibility for that instead of joining the others and looking at me with disgust!!
Oh right.. I haven't introduced myself yet....
My name is Jinx , I'm turning 18 this month , and I'm a hybrid , half werewolf and half witch .
having a witch and werewolf together is a rare thing let alone having a child , and that's why I'm hated by both sides , neither of them accept me coz my other half disgust them or so they said .
But the only thing I'm hoping for is a mate , the one who will love me forever and would accept me for what I am.

Hopefully I would really shift and get a wolf, since it's not a common thing , and there weren't any other hybrids like me in a while I dunno what will happen to me , or whether I will shift like others .
I hope I'm not hated by the moon goddess too, I've been hated by the people in here already, so please love me and let me at least do that to get my soulmate...