chapter 4

A/N:
HELLO sweethearts!!! Sorry for late update, I was busy finishing this chapter which is the longest thing I wrote in ages 🤣🤣🤣 yup a beautiful 2053 words!!!!
Anyways up there , there's Dylan's picture! Tell me your thoughts on him I hope you like the model I chose !!💖💖💖

------------------------------

Jinx P.O.V:

The party was coming to an end as 12:00 am was nearing...
I stood next to the back door facing the dark forest ahead.
Took of my heels and just waited for the pain of breaking my bones .
Glanced at my watch , seeing that only 10 remaining seconds are there .
Crowds started counting down.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0

'Nothing' .....

That's exactly what happened when it hits 00:00.

Sneers and laughs were heard behind me, I turned back, and was met with glaring, disgust, mocking faces.
Natasha and her gang were laughing with teary eyes.

That's how I lost my only chance of being accepted by this pack.

I turned around, ignoring the worry filled eyes of Dylan who's reaching out to hug me , to comfort me...

I ran to the forest.

Barefoot, the moment my bare foot touched the moist dirt an uncontrollable sob was released and I started running faster while crying hysterically...

'It should've been paws that touched it' I thought to myself.... Still running.
After about 15 minutes of running around my foot were burning up from the pain of dashing out barefoot.

When I stopped and raised my head up , I was taken aback by the familiar place.

The red rose lake.... Our pack's emblem , or should I say their pack's?... The idea alone got me sobbing harder.

This lake was centered in the middle of the woods, with crimson red roses surrounding it on all sides, leaving a small entrance to it... And surprisingly, that lake's water too was blood red, or is it actual blood?
The elders in the pack had previously prohibited us from entering, saying that the lake's water was deadly to all races, including human, werewolves and of course witches .
Whatever the story behind it , it is the best place to go considering the bad mood I'm in .

I headed to the entrance, and sat right above the water... Looking down on my creepy reflection on the red water..
Mascara was ruined from all the sobbing I had , eyeliner was completely ruined alongside my lipstick, my nose was runny and my cheeks were burning with red shade. And my eyes so red like blood.
Just by my appearance I had a lot more tears threatening to fall, since I'm in no state to hold them back, I just cried and cried for 3 more hours there .
When it hit 03:00 , I had this stupid idea of throwing myself there.
I mean why would I live anymore?

I don't have a wolf to comfort me...

I don't have a mate to love and accept me....

Dylan will probably find his mate in two weeks and leave me...