chapter 6

[unedited]

A/N:
Sorry for the long wait , I had a terribly hard time thinking about the date and their outfits that I completely stopped trying for a bit XD
(Get lost in Pinterest for 2 hours uselessly)
Y'all now are definitely angry for this but I don't care coz I'm a bitch 🤡
Anyways please enjoy my trash work
👁️👄👁️

----------------------------------

Getting up from the bed she was lying in after Dylan left , she got up and went to the bathroom readying herself for the breakfast date.

She turned on the water and let it ran , checking it every now and then until the temperature was perfect
She mixed in it some flowery oils
to hide the unpleasant witch's scent the werewolves despise.
And sank in .

Thinking back to yesterday's night, she could feel herself getting depressed all over again,
She now lost all hope in her dreams , they've shattered in pieces the moment her bones didn't crack and break yesterday....
Now the one thing she wanted the most couldn't be achieved,
He true love wouldn't be found...
Maybe he didn't really exist in the first place...
Amidst her internal battles she suddenly thought of Dylan, was it the right choice to kiss him?
Just because she won't have a mate?
She'll sound like a bitch now... Taking him as a replacement just because she couldn't find hers?
How would he feel about it?
But he also using me , since he'll eventually leave me ,
Why do I feel so bad , ugh....
Before she knew it , she was having another internal battles inside her head again .
She woke up from her very long daze when she heard her phone ringing.

She came back to reality and rushed to wash her hair and body , using her infamous Jasmine shampoo and body wash.
After finishing,
she got up and blow dried her hair, she headed to the dressing table and done light makeup as usual,

she combed her hair , and struggled a bit to make a waterfall braid , (doing it alone is harder than you imagine)
As soon as she finished her phone buzzed, indicating that she has to finish her work soon or she'll be late for Dylan,

he always came first whenever they went on dates by at least half an hour , she wouldn't let him wait more than that now would she?

She went back to her work and noticed that the eyeliner on the left eye is smaller than the right one , she tried adding a bit to make it longer but end up messing both sides.
And that's how she took the short-shower spare time on tidying up her eyes .
When she finished, she pulled out the drawer and brought a heart shaped box , it had in it a cute sweetheart necklace with small earrings.

She slipped down on a purple flowery dress reaching mid-thigh , it had cute pink sunflowers and it's ends fitting perfectly with the light purple dress also adding cute lovely vibe .

Deciding on a pair of white Sandals she reached out And wore her accessories, adding a cute silver watch.

She glanced back at her reflection in the mirror and nodded in confirmation,

Goal:

Cute, innocent looking - achieved ✓

She took her purse after putting her phone and some lipstick to retouch later and walked downstairs.

Mid-way on the stairs tho her phone buzzed, indicating that she has received a text message.

She brought it out of her purse and obviously, the message was Dylan.

But after reading the text it made her groan in anger ! ,

Dylan:
good morning again~ I appreciate that your taking too long in your room up there just to look like a goddess later in our date, but to save up the time you'll spend looking for something to wear I hope you'd wear something you could move in comfortably , no no skirts , no tight trousers .
Wear that cute pink romper silhouette I saw in your closet last time! The one with tropic summer print and square neckline ;-).
Now excuse my rudeness and go back to dolling up my cute lily~ XOXO

She was going to pull her hair out of frustration but remembered how hard it was to fix it , so she just slammed the door to her room with so much force to cool down her anger .

She hurried to the closet and pulled out the romper, and quickly removed the dress and put that on . All while doing it carefully to not ruin her hair.

When she checked her phone, she was just in time . She ran down the stairs heading to the door , then she heard the door's bell ringing , she picked up her pace .

By the time she was at the door , the bell rang , and a very hot Dylan was standing outside when she opened the door.
He wore a very tight black shirt perfectly exposing his mouth-watering muscles, with dark black hip-hop short with black ribbon , which is strange,
He never wears short in outings , or wholly street wear as they call it .
He's always either formal or semi formal...
Ignoring that and continuing on checking him out and nearly drooling in front of him at the sexy sight ,
I finally look up to admire the gorgeous face that's awaiting me .
I look up and see him wearing black Ray-Ban sunglasses which most definitely is ruining this perfect face!
I scowl and try to reach and throw them away. But he suddenly kisses my hand after stopping it from reaching them .
"Damn I knew you were perfect but damn you look lovlier than expected~" Dylan says with flirty smirk.
Seriously wtf is wrong with him today! Turning all flirty and shit , and extremely sexy too!

I suddenly forgot about my motive ,
'its definitely these glasses' silly but I considered it .

As a get back , I tried teasing him.

I faked a dark shade of red on my face (not faked it was already there from his seductive smirk) and raised my hands cupping his face ,
I stood on my tiptoes, and leaned my face closer to his .
Him thinking I'm gonna kiss him again leaned in too , making his sunglasses in reach!
And at that moment, I launched for them and threw them in the wall breaking them .
Dylan stood there shocked, not knowing what to say , he slowly realized what just happened.
1- no kiss
2- his glasses which he bought just yesterday are broken
3- she is smirking.

He was gonna yell about how expensive they were, but mostly about the teasings ,

but quickly remember the wild things he has in his pocket,so instead he growled playfully and glared at her ,

"Now what was that about lil Missy ? "

"Payback for making me change my clothes while done ass-face " she continued
" And never try these Ray-Ban sunglasses again, you look like shit "
Said jinx wih her arm crossed and a smirking face.

Dylan replied with creepier smirk " oh is that so? I thought you were in the shower by the time I texted but nevermind it was more worth it since I made you do the work twice"

he started taking slow steps towards her " and saying my new sunglasses didn't suit me... Females outside nearly fainted at my look today, you're simply jealous coz no glasses suit you "
Feeling his muscular chest moving closer against hers sent heat creeping on her face ,

she lifted her hands to protest but he caught them and neared her ear "hshsh... If we keep at it we won't get out in this lifetime" he said , licking her ear slightly at the end .

She shivered at his touch and slowly I forgot all possible scenarios that could have him embarrassed and agreeing to her.

He gently pulled her by her hand and escorted her to the car , his black Range Rover
Humming happily, jinx thought it was because of his victory this time ,

But was it really the reason?

What's he hiding up his sleeves hmm?