chapter 3

The rest of the classes were more annoying than usual, since we've had PE class , and to say I loathe it, it's an understatement ....

Since I'm only half a werewolf I'm naturally slower than the other classmates and have less stamina too , by the end of it I was practically crawling in the hallways to my locker to change back and go to the heaven called my bed ,

I Changed back and quickly left the school, I stopped by the road and got on the cab since I had no energy to walk back, the driver was a human so there was a limit to where he could take me,

I gave him the address of the small shop that I bought sandwiches from this morning, it wasn't that far from her house.

After few minutes i reached the destination, I paid the bill and got out walking slowly to the house, darn it, my muscles are screaming from exhaustion.

The house was silent as usual, my parents must be somewhere vacating like the lovebirds they always were.
I couldn't care less about them and just walked up the stairs to my room.

I went directly to the closet and took out a pair of black PGs consisting of mini shorts and tank top and got two dark brown undergarments , yeah boring but who would pay attention to that?

I crawled to the shower and quickly washed up and got in the bath tub , my muscles relaxed and the pain started to fade away, i stayed there in the hot shower for almost an hour, I even had a little nap. But then I got up, coz a nap in the bed is way better than being in uncomfortable position in the tub, I quickly slipped on the clothes and got out .

When I got to the bed I saw a beautiful dark blue box decorated by several white roses and a white ribbon, I tried sniffing on it to find out about who sent me it but there was none.... I felt tears threatening to fall at the realization, mom.

I slowly opened the box careful not to ruin it since it's the first actual birthday gift I ever got from my mom , I guess today's really a special day, before I opened it I remembered!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! I totally forgot about it after the stressing classes. My thoughts went back to the box and I continued unwrapping it.

This time I couldn't hold back the soft cries that escaped me... There was a beautiful blue dress, it was a high low dress , off shoulder with beautiful flowers appliques , it was the most expensive and gorgeous dress I've ever received!!

 There was a beautiful blue dress, it was a high low dress , off shoulder with beautiful flowers appliques , it was the most expensive and gorgeous dress I've ever received!!

(The skin tone isn't Jinx's , I only used the picture for the dress only... Jinx is very pale , no offense tho)

Dylan also has gifted me a beautiful red dress to wear tonight, but he'll understand...

After lifting the dress there was also a magic book instead!!! OMG I never thought I had leveled up !! I hope it has some cool-ass spells in there unlike the old boring ones ,

I went to the dressing table and sat on the chair, I searched in the drawers for suitable accessories , and finally chosen a simple silver necklace with matching flowery earrings (silver doesn't harm me since I'm a hybrid)
I quickly did my makeup, keeping it simple yet beautiful. And wore my dress and accessories, I still needed some help with the zipper and right when I reach for the magic book , someone knocked on the door.
The smell of the expensive cologne Dylan usually wears, and quickly told him to get in .

He was speechless for a second and just stood there watching me with lust in his eyes . I coughed to get his attention , and he woke up from his long daze .

He opened his arms to hug me but I backed away for a sec and motioned to my hair. I had it down in curls , it was hard doing it so I don't really want to do all that work again.
Dylan nodded and said his face a bit red "you look like a princess... God what have I done to get a beautiful girl like you lily..!!"

I blushed hard at his statement and turned my back to him, so he couldn't see my red face and do my zipper too.

As for the name lily , it's simply a nickname Dylan calls me , I found it strange at first but then again I remembered that my name means bad luck , so I guess that was his reason for using such a cute nickname.

I didn't expect it but the alpha actually made me a party!!!
I thought he would ignore this and I would spend my birthday Alone like always, but I guess the 18th birthday of the gamma's daughter is an important event after all.

I got out with Dylan on my side , heading towards the cake . Of course no one wished me happy birthday except for Dylan. They only came for food and drinks after all,
Dylan invited the attendants to blow the candles , they quickly cycled us , when I looked in the side, I saw Natasha with her gang as always, they all were praising Natasha who was wearing a gorgeous Royal blue dress ,

 They only came for food and drinks after all, Dylan invited the attendants to blow the candles , they quickly cycled us , when I looked in the side, I saw Natasha with her gang as always, they all were praising Natasha who was wearing a gorgeous ...

of course! This girl came to kill not to celebrate another's birthday -_- , she looks like the birthday girl not me...
Luckily, mom has gifted me this dress , so she failed in ruining my mood hahaha!!!! 

I spent the evening with Dylan, he tended to me in ever way possible,he never left my side once ,
Sensing my uneasiness and concern, he also invited me to dance with him and it was too lovely of him.

12 was nearing and my heart is beating faster 'is this the effect of nearing the shift? ' thought to myself...

I stood next to the door facing the forest, waiting for the pain of breaking the bones . I looked down on my watch , and there are only 10 remaining seconds...

10

9

8

7

COME ON!!! I WILL DO IT !!

6

5

I SURELY WILL, RIGHT?

4

MOM SAID SHE FEELS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MY PRESENCE SO I MUST HACE A WOLF RIGHT??

3

My heart rate is speeding up !!!

2

It's coming!!!

1

.................