✩chapter 5✩

mike pov:

i was on ft with derek and then he started saying im mean and he started givin examples, so den i had gotta lil mad and told him ta stfu and thats wen he hung up. ian pay no typa mind to it until vallyk texted me about derek.

vallyk🖤
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙғ's ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ..
*one attachment*
they're were purple led lights on and the camera pointing directly at derek cuddled up into the teddy bear. "mwikey t-twold m-me t-to s-shwut up" he said crying softly into the bear.

fuck he's in little space i thought thought to myself, i hurried up and got to the car. soon i pulled up to the house, slightly jogging to the door and going in. i knock ona slightly opening the door, i walked in the room hearimg little sniffles coming from by the bear so i make my way over there.
i sat ona bed and pulled him on my lap "im sorry fa bein mean ta you and hurtin ya feelings mamas" i said as i used my index fingers to make circles on his back to calm him down.

he sniffled and looked up at me. his taery eyes made him cuter than he already was, made me wanna fuck ts outta him. "i-its o-otway dwaddy" he said cuddling into my chest, i picked him up and laid in the bed with him. he put his leg on top of me so i put my hand on his ass and rubbed it just to mess wit him a lil bit. "b-bubba s-stwop i-it" he said blushing a dark red hiding into my chest. "c-cwan w-we gwet mcdwonalds p-pwease" he said looking up at me "yuh mamas" i said responding back to him. i went to postmates and ordered him happy meel with chocolate milk from mcdonalds.

Author pov:

the postmates guy soon arrived at the apartment door, mike walked to the door and grabbed the food and headed back to the room. he walked in the room giving the little boy his food, he hapilly jumped up grabbing the food from his hand. "t-thwank you d-dwaddy" the little boy jumping on the bed getting in criss cross applesauce.

Derek pov:

i still get butterflies in my tummy around him, i started eating my chicken nuggets and he was just looking at me biting his lip which made more butterflies form in my tummy. "w-why y-you w-wooking at m-mwe dwaddy?" i said eating a chicken nugget, "cause your fucking cute" he said smirking a lil bit which made me blush and get more butterflies. "stwop it d-dwaddy you k-kweep mwaking bwutterfwies g-get in my tummy" i said crossing my arms poking my bottom lip out. 

Author pov:

the older boy chuckled at wat the younger said making the younger a lil angry. so the older pulled him to him by his waist and put kisses all over his face until he wasnt angry anymore. "o-okay o-okay dwaddy" he said gigglin cuddling into the olders chest which made the older boy heart melt. he pulled his arm around the smaller boys waist and turning the led lights to purple, both of em slowly drifting off ta sleep.

 he pulled his arm around the smaller boys waist and turning the led lights to purple, both of em slowly drifting off ta sleep

a/n : hey bitches 💕, im bored as fuck anywayss i love you fuckers.