✩chapter 7✩

author pov:

the small boy craved his boyfriends touch, he loved the way he made him feel. he didnt care that he could hardly stand or feel his legs from the  night before. the small boy debated if he wanted to touch himself or not, he was growing sexually frustrated.

the small boy slowly pulled down his underwear, he grabbed his dick pumping it into his hand soft moans leaving his slightly parted lips.

he though of his boyfriend slamming in and out of him, derek slowly added a finger into his hole moving it and out at a fast pace while pumping himself. "mm aughh y-yess" derek moaned out his back arching deeply. "y-yess b-bubba i-it fe-els s-so g-good" derek was lost in pleasure not noticing his boyfriend was watching him angrily but slightly turned on.

mike pov:

i was looking at the beautiful sight infront of me, he needs to be punished tho he knows the rules.
"mamas" i said rubbing my index finger on his thigh, he jumped up.
"so your disobeying me huh?" i said looking at him, which made him look down. "s-sorr- i-i j-jus-.." derek was cut off by a harsh slap to his thight which made him whimper. "you know what the fuck happens" i said rubbing my index finger over his thigh making him gulp, mike went to the closet getting a cock ring. "your not cumming tonight mamas" i said looking directly at derek, putting it on his dick.

author pov:

mike got between derek's legs, spreading his checks out and aligned his tongue with dereks entrance. he moved in and out of him at a fast pace as loud moans left his lovers mouth "y-yess d-addy- mmm" derek said moaning out loudly. mike stopped his actions, derek whimpering at the emptiness. mike slammed inside of derek which made derek moan loudly.

mike had his hands on headboard, slamming in and out of derek instensely. "fuck p-please d-daddy i-im s-sorry" derek said, he needed to cum so badly but it just kept building up. dereks eyesight got fuzzy, all the pleasure he was receiving was way to much. mike slapped his ass harshly "are you gonna disobey daddy again?" mike said still pounding into his fucked out boyfriend. "n-no b-bubba" derek said moaning loudly, derek was on the way to an orgasm.

mike slammed in and out derek at an ungodly pace, both of them receiving hella pleasure. they're loud moans and groans filled up the room, "this is what you wanted right? you wanted me to fuck ts outta you until you couldnt walk for weeks.. your a fucking unpacient spoiled lil brat." mike said pounding harder into his boyfriend.

"p-please d-daddy.. i-i c-cant" derek said not being able to control his orgasm, his legs shaked violently. "do you deserve it babyboy?" mike said looking at the younger boy under him.
y-yes p-please b-bubba" derek said bearly being able to talk, mike got a few more hard thrust in before cumming and taking the cockring off of derek's dick.

he came all on his stomach, still not being able to calm down from his orgasm. mike looked at the shaking boy in front of him, he was all fucked out. he soon calmed down from his hardcore orgasm heavy breaths leaving his mouth. mike cleaned his boyfriend up, he layed next to him wrapping his hand around his waist holding him close. his legs trembled every now and then but stopped when he finally dozed off to sleep.

 his legs trembled every now and then but stopped when he finally dozed off to sleep

𝖺/𝗇 : 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗌, 𝖻𝗒𝖾 🥰