✩chapter 9✩

Author pov:

mike decided to take derek on a date because he felt like he deserved it.

"mamas get ready" derek looked at him slightly confused but still followed his instructions.

-Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎-

they arrived at a decent eatery, they got out the car and began walking to a table hand in hand, when they got to the table they sat on the opposite sides of eachother. soon the waiter came, "what drinks can i get you guys today?" she said smiling "2 sprites" mike said looking at her. she put her notepad up and walked to the kitchen, it wasnt long before she came back with the drinks.

she started flirting with mike, she leaned all over the table just to give him his drink, she tried puttin her tittes in his face.

(lmao bye)

derek was watching the whole time, he didnt fucking like it so, he decided to say something. "umm tf are you doin?" derek said looking at the girl, "giving him his drink." she said getting smart. "your non existent ass titties are in his face" derek said pushing the girls chest back from mike, mike just bit his lip cause he never seen derek like this but it turned him on.

the girl just looked at derek and then walked back into the kitchen with an attitude, derek rolled his eyes and just got on his phone. derek was hella mad so, he just got on tiktok just to cool him down some, until the girl came back.

she came back with the food and got in mike's face again which made derek's blood boil. "damn get the fuck out my face witcho saggy ass titties, i got sb already ion want cho ass" mike said looking directly at the girl not giving a fuck about nothing, derek tried not to laugh but he still laughed.

the girl just flipped em off, walked away amd began crying. mike meant everything he said, he doesent regret anything he said. mike looked at his lover, "i love you mamas" mike said, "i-i love you to" derek said blushing slightly.

-Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎-

they got home, changed and just cuddled for the rest of the night until they both fell asleep.

a/n : hope yall likey 😏