✩chapter 13✩

Author pov:

derek woke up and he walked to the bathroom, he just looked at himself. he looked bad from crying so much yesterday night.

derek washed and brushed his teeth, he also got in the shower and put some fresh clothes on.

derek couldnt pretend that, he wasnt thinking abt mike because he definetly was, thats all that he could think about it.

he finally decided to come out of the bathroom and get something to eat, he didnt look at anyone because he was to ashamed to.

he felt eyes on him but he didnt look up, he made him a bowl of cereal and sat down at the counter only paying attention to his food.

he was playing with his cereal, until vallyk sat next to him.

"hey, you okay?" vallyk asked derek, slightly concerned for the smaller boy.

"yeah... i guess." derek said answering his question, derek felt tears form into his eyes as he just sat their looking at vallyk.

he pulled derek into a hug and rubbed onto his back attempting to calm him down, derek let out small cries into his shoulder.

"its going to be okay derek" vallyk repeatedly whispered into his ear, which calmed him down slightly.

"i-i miss h-him" derek stuttered managed to stutter, even though its only been one night derek couldnt go that long without mike.
______________________________________
4 days later...

derek was okay now but mike on the other hand was fucking stressed, he was still fucking mad.

ding !

mike picked up the phone to see a message from mattia, he threw his phone across the room at the wall which made derek jump slightly.

derek jumped a little bit and mike noticed, "fuck, my bad derek" he looked at derek but the small boy didny look at him, "i-its o-okay..." he responded lowly.

after that the room went silent.

they both needed eachother and they new that, mike new what derek did was wrong but he needed his mamas.

he couldnt take it anymore, mike got up and moved closer to derek. he was confused but still say anything, mike slowly wrapped his hand around derek's neck and made the smaller boy look up at him.

mike attached their lips, they moved in sync.

every worry in the world left their mind, they were meant to be.

mike began abusing his neck area, he moaned out as he kept sucking at the same spot.

he finally removed their clothes and connected their lips, as soon as he finished.

the kiss was hard, sloppy, filled with love, lust, they were hungry for eachother.

mike pulled the smallers boy panties off before aligning himself, they made eye contact as he pushed into him. he watched as his eyes rolled back and he moaned his name.

mike began thrusting hard and slow into the smaller boy, the room was filled with moans and body slapping.

"i missed yo cute ass so fucking much mamas" mike whispered into his ear,
"i m-miss-ed you t-to b-bubb-a" derek managed to get out.

mike intertwined their fingers as he went rougher, mike kissed his neck slightly groaning and moaning from time to time.

"who tf do you belong to?"

"y-you! i bel-long to y-you d-daddy"

they werw both close to their high, mike sped up chasing his own high forgetting that derek is very sensitive.

"o-oh da-ddy sl-ow d-down!"

mike was so lost into the pleasure that he didnt hear him, derek came onto his stomach.

mike soon followed behind him, mike slid out of him and just looked at the smaller boy under him.

"i fucking love you mamas" mike said out of breath "i-i l-love you t-to" derek managed to breath out.

mike kissed the smaller boy lightly, filled with just love, he kissed back and the kiss lasted a couple mins before they pulled away.

mike smirked at the smaller boy and that just made him blushed.

they both missed this, eachother and everything.