✩chapter 14✩

2 years and 5 months later...

alot of shit went down in these 2 years, it was hella chaos.

derek and mike broke up after making 1 year together, mike started his bad habits again.

derek loved him with his whole heart but he had to end it, vallyk and kobe also broke up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

derek is in a 'happy' relationship with mattia, yeah mattia.

the one mike ended up getting into a fight with because derek and mattia kissed.

vallyk is in a 'happy' relationship with kairi.

he felt that was the only way to get over mike was to date his 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲, well of course derek didnt think of it that way.

mike and kobe has joined a mafia with their fathers, they were finally old enough.

after mike started smoking and doing shit he wasnt supposed to, his father gave him one last chance... so he took it.

they dont have any social media, they disabled every account they have had.
they went 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭, they havent spoke to anybody since.

mike and kobe have very bad anger issues, for these last 2 years they have been taugh to 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥.

if anyone steps foot in their path, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.

mike and kobe hated mattia, ever since that day.

the day he lost derek.

the day they kissed, right infront of him.

mike had an hatred for him that kobe couldnt even compare to.

especially after he found out derek is with him.

they're life has changed, all 4 of them are living 2 different lifestyles.

derek thought getting with mattia was a good idea, but was it?

they wanted to kill mattia and kairi, and thats exactly what they planned on doing.

"bye, you fucking bitch" mike said as he finished sharpening his knife.

is it over?

nah, this is only the beggining.

buckle up, because we're just getting started.