✩chapter 8✩

Author pov:

the little boys body still hurted from a couple days ago but atleast he could walk now. mike and derek were getting P because they miss him so much and wanted to see him.

-Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎-

mike had just got out of the shower he wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out the bathroom. his hair was dripping with water some landed on his abbs and they glided down, derek was drooling over the view.

mike pov:

"shit, you like wat chu see mamas" i said looking at derek which made him turn a dark red, i jus smirked and continued getting ready.

he was wearing one of my hoodies which was his favorite, he stays stillin my shit buh he's cute as fuck innit so ion really care.

-Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓚ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓟ︎-

Derek pov:

his hoodies are so comfortable, i take a different one everyday but now there mines, but we were all sitting at the table eating and i was talking to my mom until i felt mike's hand on my thigh. i didnt really care but then he started moving up and it made my breath hitch, "b-bubba s-stop i-it" i said whispering but he just acted like i didnt just say something.

Author pov:

mike began palming derek through his shorts, derek bit his lip trying to contain his moans in. mike slipped his hand inside of his shorts, pulled it out and began jerking him off quickly. derek laid his head down and bit onto the jacket sleeve to try and keep his moan in but a few slipped out anyway,
"derek are you okay?" his mom asked a lil concerned "y-yes im o-ok-ay.." he said managing to get it out.

derek was struggling keeping his moans in, "sit up mamas" mike said whispering into the younger boys ear. "b-but.." mike cut him off "wtf did i say?" he said sternly. derek slowly lifted his head up, his cheeks were flustered red, his lips were swolen from biting on them so much.

derek was so close to his high, it was right there but when mike noticed he quickly pulled his hand away and derek looked sexually frustrated. derek fixed hiself up before going to the bathroom quickly.

derek pov:

i was in the bathroom trying to get away from mike until he walked in the bathroom smirking. he pinned me to the wall amd whispered in my ear "awh mamas whats wrong?" he said, i felt him smirking against my cheek
"n-nothing..." i said looking down blushing slightly. he slowly began kissing my neck leaving hickeys which made me whimper. "you sure mamas?" he said speeding up "p-plea-se d-daddy..." i said whining, making him smirk slightly.

mike pov:

i turned him around and pulled both of are bottoms off, i played with his hole and whiny moans left his mouth.
i jerked my dick before pushing it inside of him slowly and i began pounding in and out of him. loud moans left his mouth and mines but luckily the music was loud enough, i fastened my pace which caused his legs to shake.

"fuck.. you take me so good mamas... you like when i beat your fucking back in and then you cant walk for days." i said throwin my head back "y-yess.. d-dad-dy" he moaned out.

Author pov:

mike began pumping his boyfriend at a fast pace, which made his high come faster "d-daddy i-im about t-to c-cum" and before mike could reply he came on his hands. mike's thrust got sloppier and he soon came in derek's hole. mike pulled out of his boyfriend and began cleaning them up, they put their clothes back on and walked out the bathroom.. well derek was limping out of the bathroom.

𝖺/𝗇 : 𝖺𝗁𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 1

𝖺/𝗇 : 𝖺𝗁𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 1.2𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌, 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗆 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌 😏