im ready

i made a new story that will be more then 1 chapter. i'm thinking of making it into a full book. it's a y/n x draco. a slow burner where draco isn't soft he's still very mean but he makes a tiny small spot for y/n!
——————

draco had told me to meet him in the common room late tonight.

so i sat on my bed nervously biting my nails trying to block out the loud snores from pansy. ugly bitch.

i finally built up the courage to go.

i threw on a light cardigan and wrapped it around me and tiptoed out the door making sure not to slam it.

the floor was cold under my bare feet as i ran down the hallway feeling the wind through my hair.

my smile faded as i saw draco leaning on the wall in the common room his eyes on the growing fire.

he must have heard the creak on the floor as i stepped forward by the way he turned his neck.

he relaxed when he saw that it was me and went back to looking at the fire.

"thought you weren't coming," he said as i scoffed.

"pffftttt as if." i said fumbling with my hands. he chuckled at my awkwardness and went to sit on the couch. he looked over at me with lust in his beautiful grey eyes.

"come sit, y/n." he patted the empty space next to him. i faulted in my steps.

"come on i don't bite..sometimes," my heart stopped as i made my way over to him. i wrapped myself with my cardigan to try and hide my shoulders.

he grabbed the sleeve of it and pushed it down my arm exposing my neck. i hadn't put a bra on which i mentally cursed myself for so all i was in was a tank top. his breathing hitched as he saw a little bit of cleavage.

boys, they get horny over the smallest things tsk tsk tsk.

i mean not that i was complaining.

"your beautiful, y/n, how can you not see that?" he whispered and i looked away blushing.

"i don't feel beautiful," i whispered back. i didn't. i had never been able to look at myself any other way.

"well i find you quite amazing, that's all that matters. because your mine, y/n. only mine." i gulped and felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach.

he grabbed me and brought me to straddle his lap. he slid the cardigan off me and onto the ground making me feel a gust of cold wind.

"may i kiss you?" he asked gently and in reply i pressed my lips to his. feeling his hands on my back pulling closer and my hands through his almost white silky hair was enough to make me drop dead right there.

but it was his lips that made me melt.

his soft lips fit so perfectly into mine as his tongue touched mine.

we were so close but it wasn't close enough. i wanted to be closer.

he grabbed the bottom of my tank top and lifted it off me and i automatically threw my hands over them feeling the blush spread all over.

he softly grabbed my hands and pulled them away. his breath hitched as he looked down at them.

"you never have to cover up for me. your so behond perfect it's ridiculous." he breathed and then his lips were pressed to mine once again before i had the chance to say anything.

i wanted to say that it was him that was perfect. the perfect mix of bad and good.

making me feel so shit yet so good about myself.

it was as if he had a soft spot for me. his insults weren't nearly as harsh as the ones he gave others.

yes he would call me a mudbload and a brat. but he always had that flint of playfulness in his eyes.

but when we were alone he would make me feel so special i almost had to pinch myself to believe it was real.

he was also extremely protective. not even neville could talk to me! neville was harmless! (neville is baby <3)

i needed him right now.

all the doubt and fear left my body.

i didn't care that we could get caught. or how wrong of a mudblood and pure blood together was.

i needed him.

i tugged his shirt off and sat mesmerised at his god sculptured body.

and this man had the audacity to call me beautiful??

he chuckled at me and placed my hair behind my ear.

"are you gonna do something or just stare, y/n?" i chuckled nervously and hopped off his lap. he looked at me curiously and i smirked.

i got on my knees and untied his string to his pants sliding them off him.

i ran my hand over the boner he had gotten and smirked as he squirm led in his seat.

i finally pulled his boxers off and my eyes widened at the large pp in front of me. holy cow he was packing.

he huffed and grabbed my hair forcing it inside my mouth. he groaned as he pushed it in and out.

i felt like i had so much power and i wasn't even lifting a finger.

after a while he stopped and i wiped my mouth before sliding my shorts off slowly trying to tease him.

my red lacy panties was the only thing covering me and i felt not so insecure as draco looked at my body as if he was admiring art.

he lingered a few seconds at every part of my body before looking at my eyes.

he smiled. so sincerely i almost choked.

i sat back on him and grabbed his face kissing him deeply.

i pulled away and looked down.

"i'm ready." i said not really knowing what to do. he smirked and lifted me up a bit while placing the tip in the right spot.

i slowly sat down feeling it in me. it hurt a bit but i was way too horny to realise.

i went slow at the start but it wasn't enough. before i knew it i was up and down so fast that i couldn't see straight.

draco slid his hand around my neck so i wouldn't moan as loudly.

he was groaning as i grinded on him feeling on top of the world.

quite literally.

i felt a shock of pleasure come up me and i couldn't help my moan loudly. draco quickly placed his hand over my mouth as my legs cramped up.

he wasn't finished as he lifted me up and pounded me himself.

he pounded me until he came all in me.

he slid out of me and we sat for a few minutes trying to catch our breaths.

"well that was uh," i said awkwardly.

"don't make this awkward y/n. it was amazing so shut up." i did shut up as he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"so you up for a shower with me?"

——————

OMG OMG OMG HAIWHWIWJSIW WHAT DID I JUST WRITE I-

IF U LIKED IT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U WANT NEXT AND HOW I COULD MAKE IT BETTER!

that was hot. dracos hot. y/n is hot. everything is hot.