Strawberries N.E/N.A

Noen Eubanks x Nick Austin (because I'm bored and I want to)
⚠️TW: Rape and abuse⚠️

Noen's POV:

I was going to the hype house today for my ten month anniversary with my boyfriend chase Hudson. Nick opened the door for me because he is my best friend at the hype house. We hugged each other and to be honest our hugs always lasted a bit longer than others but I didn't mind because he always smelled like a freshly washed teddy bear. Nick's hands wander towards my lower back and rested just above my butt, I really didn't mind cause he always did this.

"Is chase in his room?" I asked as we finally stopped hugging.

"Yeah, he has been up there with Tony all day." Nick said.

I started walking towards Chase's room and knocked on his door. I got no answer. I figured they were probably just playing a game and got too caught up to notice anything and opened the door. The first thing I saw when I opened the door was Tony fucking chase while choking him. Tony looked back at me and winked. "Hey Noen wanna join?" He asked.

"Fuck no I don't wanna join, you're fucking my boyfriend!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's not my fault he begged me to fuck him but suit yourself." Tony said as he went back to fucking my now ex boyfriend. I looked at Chase one final time and he looked like he was having the time of his life which broke my heart.

I walked to Nick's room with tears streaming down my face. I knocked on the door and he opened it only wearing light blue shorts. "Hey Noen what's wrong?" Nick asked as he pulled me into a hug and I just cried into his chest because I couldn't form words.

After few minutes Nick brought me into his room and I was able to calm down. "I saw C-Chase cheating on m-me with Tony a-and the worse p-part is he d-didn't even say a-anything." I said as i wiped my tears with my hoodie's sleeves. Fuck this isn't even my hoodie it's Chase's, now I'm gonna have to burn it.

"That's funny I thought Tony only fucked 15 years old girls." Nick said which made me giggle. "But Tony really fucked Chase?" Nick asked a little bit more angry and I nodded my head. "It's okay bubba he's a stupid fucking bitch who didn't deserve you anyways."

"Yeah you're probably right." I said before yawning. "It's getting late I better go." I said getting up but Nick grabbed my hand and I looked down at him blushing.

"No stay please. If you stay we can cuddle." Nick said while smiling up at me and I sighed before sitting down on the bed again. I took off my shoes and pants because the hoodie was oversized and it covered up everything above my knees.

I laid down and put my head on Nick's chest. "Good night." I said softly before closing my eyes. 

"Good night baby." Nick said while playing with my hair. I giggled before falling asleep.

Nick's POV:

Noen fell asleep and I kissed his head before getting up. I put on some fluffy pink slippers and went to chase's room.

I knocked on the door and Chase opened it. "Hey Nick, come in." He said moving so I could go in. I went and sat on his bed and noticed he was limping slightly. "So what's up man?" Chase asked standing in front of me.