Short fluffs

Multiple ships because I can't finished any of my drafts that I have and I figured that I should probably update. Also I search femboy aesthetic on Pinterest for a character I was drawing and a picture of Noen popped up, I just thought it was funny 😂

Josh x Bryce:
Josh was white girl wasted because he played beer bong, and he sucks at beer bong by the way. Bryce being a somewhat decent boyfriend brought Josh home. Josh wasn't too bad drunk he just got quiet and all touchy.  He got Josh changed into a pink fluffy hoodie and boxer briefs.  They just cuddled through the night because Josh fell asleep when he got in Bryce's arms.

Jaden x Josh:

Josh was laying his head in his boyfriend's lap has Jaden played a song he wrote for him. "That's so beautiful baby." Josh said as he moved to sit on Jaden's lap and wrap his arms over Jaden's shoulders. "Anything for you my beautiful baby boy." Jaden whispered as he put his forehead to Josh's before slowly going into a soft kiss.

Jaden x Nick:

"Jaebae what's wrong." Nick asked as he sat next to clearly upset Jaden. "Everyone hates me and thinks I'm an asshole." Jaden cried as he buried his face into his boyfriends neck. "Awe my J, it doesn't matter what they think because I know you're the kindest, sweetest, prettiest person ever." Nick reassured his sad boyfriend. "Wanna order food and watch cheesy romcoms?" Nick suggested which got a nod from Jaden. They made fun how fucking stupid most straight people are in romcoms, like seriously just fucking kiss and get over it because there's no reason most of those needed to be full length movies and not third second commercials, anyways the point is Jaden was happy.

Kio x Vinnie:

Kio had fallen asleep in between Vinnie's legs with his head rested against his crotch while playing video games. Instead of turning off the game, because that's a bitch movie, Vinnie continued to play for his sleeping boyfriend, like a good boyfriend. Vinnie got so into the game because he was on a hard level that he didn't even notice that Kio woke up. Vinnie died and Kio moved to sit on his lap. "You better have saved Because I swear to god." Kio started. "You swear to god what?" Vinnie chuckled cutting off Kio. Kio glared and wrapped his hand around Vinnie's neck smirking.

Ryland x Ondreaz:
Ryland's POV

Ondreaz looks so fucking good in crop tops. That's it, that's all, nothing else.

Chase x Nick:

"Come out and show me the outfit!" Nick called out to chase who was in the closet getting changed. Chase came out in a maid outfit because he lost a fucking bet with Charlie. They both laughed not because there was anything funny with a guy in feminine clothes it's just that the suit had built in titties. "You look hot. Never take this off." Nick laughed while also sounding demanding. "Why, you wanna titty fuck me?" Chase laughed.